Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.68 - 40votes)

Law of The Devil

Alt Names: alt E Mo Fa Zealt Emo Fazealt 恶魔法则
Author: Tiao Wu
Artist: Zhi Geng Niao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Novel Description]

Duwei is born into this new world from Earth without a sound, he does not cry, he simply stares at the people around him. As he grows he does not speak and curses this new world he was forced into.

His Father a Great General is sure there must be something he has an aptitude for, however he is simply trash. Disregarded by his family as the Retarded heir.

This is the story of his journey to discover the truths of this world and use the knowledge of his past life to remove his title of retard, even if he has to become a devil.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/emofaze.html
Go to Law of The Devil Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Links to the novel "Law of the devil" (raws+translations) New Window Eviltwin
  • 0 Replies

42 Comments

Does the literal translation really come out to "retard"? It just feels off, to me, for some reason to read the chapter and constantly see characters going, "retard" over and over. Feels like I am reading troll YouTube comments, lol.

The original word is 白痴 which means idiot.
But the way it is used in chinese often refers to characters that are less mentally equipped, so retard works fine.

I guess "dumb" would be the best translation, in the adjective form. 

Does the literal translation really come out to "retard"? It just feels off, to me, for some reason to read the chapter and constantly see characters going, "retard" over and over. Feels like I am reading troll YouTube comments, lol.

Well, the word being used was idiot, but since I follow how the translator of the novel calling him retard so meh, why not :P

It fits perfectly IMO. I felt like i was reading one of those dumb LN manga adaptations. It's really different than most manhua.

this skip too much, i hope it gets better in next chapters.

pft, lol.
I was rather surprised that it has such a crappy manhua adaptation, and hilariously enough even the translators rant how god awful it is.
I'd say the first 20 or so chapters of the web-novel are really fun to read, but from the moment the MC meets up with the shy wizard, it all goes to crap. The author focused way too much about her, as if anyone cares about a sudden side-character that cannot even properly speak.
From that point, there's nothing but a slew of random side-quests and major derailment of the story. At least that's how I found it.

The story is overall, a story worth reading. The exposition is good and the characters' aren't bad (although I hate the shy-wizard), it's up to ye if it loses its impact as it did for me~

P.S: Who voted 5 stars for this abomination? What's wrong with you?

MC must be a franchise owner for that store, doesn't speak much, is the 'law' definitely rich and that seating posture~ Wazzup BOSS?

never heard of this, but that's one hell of a chapter title.

edit: and description. 3edgy5me

Alt names: Emo faze

LOL!

hm.. Du Wei look cool in this man hua

I really like the web novel, very different from the other chinese web novels.

Hope the manhua will be as good as the novel.

McDonald's was his dream in his previous life? That's new.

Basically a super edgy emo king MC decides to be super edgy and emo.

Alright, I guess I'm on board.

The Next Big Thing™

been reading the novel glad to see comic

Eheh you took the words right out of my mouth ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics