Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 77votes)

Under Prin

Alt Names: alt アンダープリンalt 언더프린alt 언더프린 (브림스)
Author: Smbryms
Artist: Smbryms
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Under Prin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why does this webtoon suck... New Window Belos
  • 3 Replies
Topic Don't like it New Window Sess Sany
  • 3 Replies
Topic Stalled or Dropped? New Window Dysoth
  • 1 Replies

53 Comments

Yay, finally caught up. (Though... I was kinda hoping for more chapters after waiting a year and a half... :[ )

I thank all of you scanlators greatly for each chapter!

this is why i don't like angels. they don't even understand that what makes the hunt really fun is when the pray resists...

*Whistles* You never know, you never know.

this is why i don't like angels. they don't even understand that what makes the hunt really fun is when the pray resists...

We need a Korean translator ASAP.

He's cheap. One outfit was bought and split among two people.

...... I though i had missed something, like it was a joke refering to something about them... that was a cheap joke <.<

er... can someone explain the clothes joke? (62.5) xd

He's cheap. One outfit was bought and split among two people.

er... can someone explain the clothes joke? (62.5) xd

That's some interesting cover art.  Considering that neither people are to my knowledge introduced yet (if ever).

no, they were just introduced. didn't you notice?

That's some interesting cover art.  Considering that neither people are to my knowledge introduced yet (if ever).

Thanks for the update~

And wow, nice cover pic! It makes this seem a little more interesting! xD

(and also I didn't know who the people were for 10 seconds xD)

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP
Posted Image
finally it's been picked up by someone again. this is one of those webtoons that might end up convincing me to just learn korean
Thanks so much for picking this up chikiscans, you are my heroes!
Posted Image
Nice to see this back up and being translated. I can understand both points of view (the sis and Miryu's ) but, in this case his is the "more right" opinion. He got slashed in the face and then watched someone get stabbed in front of him by this guy so it's hard to just be like "oh that's all water under the bridge" since you don't know if he might try to do it again. It doesn't matter if the real intent wasn't there since Miryu isn't as perceptive about that as his father is so he's taking everything at face value.
I forgot this even existed because I haven't seen ANY updates for a while. What happened?
Hm I don't like the father son thing. One of the two needs to disappear, or die off, preferably the whiney (currently) powerless son.
Heh... Miryu and tsuna fusion.
Makes me love webcomics like magician even more. The story here is so boringly executed, with bland art. Proves that even webcomics can suck hard (may be the first time thinking so IMO).

Appreciate the effort the translator put into it thought.
Father is a bad ass just saying
ooooo a schedule nice =D
Very interesting story; an incubus who hates women and only loves his son, succubi who only love one man and an angel looking out for all of them. Looking forward to seeing more.
Original Pure Healer comeback
I'm curious on where this is headed. It doesn't seem like Miyu's father will take another women and it seems he replaced his love for Miryu's mother with 100% love for his son.
love chapter 43, i laughed so hard after the follow ups of the prince scene
Nice, this one is interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics