Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 191votes)

Higashi no Kurume to Tonari no Meguru

Alt Names: alt 東のくるめと隣のめぐる
Author: Abiko Yu
Artist: Abiko Yu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kousuke has a boring high-school life, but he sits next to his crush--the really popular, cute Tsukahara Meguru, who has a cool, stoic personality. One day, his parents announce that they're moving, but that he'll still be able to attend the same school. The new apartment building has a lovely river and friendly neighbors... and it is next door to where Tsukahara lives! Outside of school, she seems to have a completely different personality, friendly and a little quirky. She makes him promise not to tell the others at school how she acts at home, but why does she put on such an act for her classmates? [tethysdust]
Go to Higashi no Kurume to Tonari no Meguru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Halloween Full of Girls? New Window Fadamor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Need a translator!! New Window Kiddo
  • 1 Replies

308 Comments

*Pulls out a banana and puts it against Bosen's head* the next time you write "more faster" I will take this slightly crushed 4 year old banana and feed it to you... whole... (and no this is not a euphemism) lol jk but great job bringing us the manga!

I kinda dig the imouto...

I like the MC a lot to be honest. He just seems like a really chill and fun guy.
This manga feels so old school (like those 80's mangas full of random stuff).

Hello, my name is Frank. I sell window curtains and window curtain accessories.

Too much sugar, one day the local newspaper will announce my death "Young man died from reading too many diabetic manga" mmm...

She's too adorkable.

I followed this back in December just because the cover looks pretty. Can't believe someone actually translated it.

Seems a bit cliche but sometimes cliche is best in romance.

VANILLA!!!

Wait, when did I follow this again?

wierd

I second this!

I'm happy to have been informed when this chapter came out, because any romance without a harem tag shows promise to me, but I have no idea when I started following it.

They... they all have noses

Wow, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

Wait, when did I follow this again?

wierd

And cute button noses at that!

Now we wait to see just how limp the MC can get.

Yoi mamen

wkwkwkwk. Mangat gan

miracle or tragedy, we shall find out after the commercial :P

that translation group name, Indonesian group?

Yoi mamen

To anyone interested - on the map shown on page 15, his current home in the first highlighted prefecture from right on the map, school is the middle one and his new home is on the left. So he actually moved closer to the school than before.

Yes, thanks for the extra info. I should've add this, but i become and too lazy and forgot about it lol

You think that is polution? Watch this lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGxi4P2pRk

This is actually really saddening.

I followed this a while ago with no hopes that it'll really get translated, seeing this on my updated list made me really happy x3 Let's go! :D

Are all rivers in Japan (I'm talking about the one on page 17) really that dirty?

You think that is polution? Watch this lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGxi4P2pRk

Are all rivers in Japan (I'm talking about the one on page 17) really that dirty?

I need that cat!

Afro cat besto character >__< 

Whats wrong with their eyes?

Too close to the center of their face.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics