Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

Spoiler

I can see why teacher is faithful with his wife now.

Ill activate and counter that one with this :

Spoiler

you are finished~!

I still see the possibility of the teacher is actually just delusional, just like the manga title mmm...

She's showing you her nether regions now, but the next thing you know, she's trying to stab you with a knife.

Spoiler

I can see why teacher is faithful with his wife now.

the last yandere stalker i saw , last read, and followed was Kodaru no Hibi, by OOSHIRO Youkou~

but that one was vanilla based

I read that one a few chapters in long ago, never finishing it until I saw your comment and went to check. The story was so deep in freaky shit, the author's amazing to make it vanilla afterwords...

It's also weird for you to say Delusional Love has mediocre art (nope), when Kodaru's art is visibly worse though.

I don't want to find out how fucked up that principle is. I just hope he's not sexually abusing his own daughter. The flags are all over the place though. 

Fuck ntr

Little girl:"Git gud..."
Dad:"oooh, so cute!"
Little girl:"SCRUB"
*Backstabs*

The bus scene... I can only sigh.

Thanks for the great work.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-13/3-men-arrested-for-uploading-one-piece-chapter-to-english-website/.95349

After reading this article, it makes me wonder if I should even continue scanlating this series... I would like to hear feedback from you fellow readers, because depending on the situation, I may or may not finish scanlating every single chapter available online.

Feel free to give me your personal opinion through here or PM me

LOL... and at the bottom of it, the site was a quite famous one that they oploaded it to... LOLOLGuess they are trying to get ahead of themselves :P

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-13/3-men-arrested-for-uploading-one-piece-chapter-to-english-website/.95349

After reading this article, it makes me wonder if I should even continue scanlating this series... I would like to hear feedback from you fellow readers, because depending on the situation, I may or may not finish scanlating every single chapter available online.

They weren't arrested for just uploading One Piece.

They were arrested because somehow they were getting the scans before they were officially released in Japan. Meaning they basically pirated material that was en route to general public.

It's a bit like leaking a movie before it's released, or a video game. Companies tolerate it a LOT less than regular piracy because it suggests one of their direct employees or partners (or their employee) violates trade laws and their trust.

art is mediocre, and the storyline pace is kinda fast and too obvious, but still, the plot is something that we rarely see anymore today

the last yandere stalker i saw , last read, and followed was Kodaru no Hibi, by OOSHIRO Youkou~

but that one was vanilla based, this one seems to be (will soon to be) a dark base type,

so i guess ill be expecting some tragedy , cheating, psychological, conspiracy and etc

i guess ill follow this for now just because i got nothing better to read anymore these days, lets hope the axe doesnt come to quick eh?

Spoiler

i somehow can not imagine a happy ending out of this one, too much darkish element introduced early

As far as I know the main problem here is because he uploaded it far before the official published date, so yes please continue this series mmm...

And I have a weird feeling that the one with "Delusionaal Love" is actually the teacher mmm...

we appreciate your job, please continue

Ironically, a smart student such as her wants to get a D from the teacher.

Thank you for continuing

please continue

their main problem was posting unreleased chapter 4 days before it got to store

if you're not doing internal theft you should be fine.

Yes you should continue it
Yes you should continue it

I have a feeling the wife is cheating.

Same, but lets hope for the best. And no yandere NTR. If i want those there is a more suited website to go and I'm taking a break from this genre, need that vanilla intake. Still gonna read, dis gud.

I sense NTR, get the guns !!!

Now that you mention it, the "working all night" thing sounds like some foreshadowing. Maybe not cheating though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics