Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

@StayFrostyX I like your theory but one thing the author never clearly explains is how this all occurred, he talks about a certain accident but seeing the latest release and how mc
Spoiler
@StayFrostyX you sir have my thanks. You saved me the trouble of thinking.
Next one´s the end chapter already?... Oh, well...
So much emotions.
Miri End, Best route take it MC!
For anyone wondering, the actual title of Chapter 18 is "Causal Change". I'm now going to point and laugh at Heleleo until he fixes it and makes this comment look stupid.
Steins;gate Loli edition.
    • Dek likes this
I feel sorry for the second girl ;(
this manga is what the "that escalated quickly" meme was made for... it jumped strait from retard ecchi cute romance with a weirdo protag, to distortions in time and branching of alternate dimensions/realities.... my brain short circuited thanks to the surge that happened when it went from off to highly active in .0138ms :|
I dropped this series after chapter 3 because I didn't have time and other series took priority..... what a fool I was.
I picked this up again with the last chapter (17) having been released due to a comment or two I read here about time travel. Interested, I restarted the series from chapter one.
I cannot state how amazing this series is, what started as a supposedly simple love story with a bit of supernatural assistance became a hugely complex story intertwined with a serious plot that hooks you, wishing for the next chapter to piece the puzzle together.
Thank you
My thoughts are in the discussion thread. Let's use it, people.
does anyone other than me dont this manga?
Ok so, basically:

Spoiler

In that case my question is this:

Spoiler

In the end, 3 general possibilities exist:

Spoiler

That sound right? No? Well shit, I tried. >_>
haha. this is touching on some very theoretical stuff. it also seems like its nearing its end, I hope its a good one.
Ahhh bullshit. Fumiko is A-side Miri gone to the past for some B-side lovin'. She's comin to right the wrongs and raise her own flag, and can't get caught by B-side Miri or mindfucks will ensue. I'm still stickin' with this theory or something alongside it...
@KarchAmadeo:

This has nothing to do with string theory.
Look up string theory. This makes perfect sense after that.
Oh, I am so confused.
about the plot I'm not sure I get it or not
First time I'm reading a story where I'm not sure what's happening, but I like where it's going...I'm not even sure that makes sense, but it keeps me captivated
Every time a new chapter of this comes out, I start reading and then think, "Oh, I must have missed a chapter or two somewhere." Then I go back a chapter and realize that I'm current, and the problem is that I just don't understand anything.
@VawX

Steins gate is also a Visual Novel orginally before it was made into anime.
My thoughts on how this is going on:-

Spoiler
It looks like manga based Steins;Gate indeed rather than a visual novel mmm...
So yeah, it'll only have true ending at last mmm...
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics