Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

and so it ended. kind of a mindfuck.

Miri Route somewhat I guess. Also, I personally prefer the term 'Our Love Log' rather than 'List of Affections' but oh well.

Wow, hella confusing story if you don't read it all in one shot, I think. However it was a very interesting and entertaining one despite that. Loved it and look forward to the author's next work.

Miri is the BEST, I knew it all along but I'm a little torn... loli Miri is fine but damn that adult Miri is hot stuff.

Okay... well... um... What?

A tad mixed up at the end, but it was an enjoyable series

Initially I was a bit interested in the series, but I was disappointed in the end. The plot really kicked much too late, and we haven't had nearly enough time to truly expand the setting and the twist.

We had to sit through numerous chapters of shitty generic love-comedy for a shittier version of the Steins;Gate twist, I mean shit son, at least attempt to be a bit more original.

@sidus03

umm...why are you even here if you hate this manga?, can you just leave so we can talk about it in peace?

@sidus03

First - you've got this exactly backwards.  If YOU can't handle people disagreeing with your opinion, then YOU should probably keep it to yourself.  If, on the other hand, YOU decide to go ahead and post your opinion, then YOU need to be able to deal with the fact that others might disagree with it.

Second - You said that you're "glad" that it's ending.  Since whether it ends or not can't possibly make the slightest bit of difference in your life, since you don't like it anyway, and since the only people (other than the mangaka) for whom the fact that it's ending CAN make a difference is the people who DO like it, the only possible conclusion is that you're "glad" that the people who like this manga won't get to read it any more.  You're "glad" that we're disappointed.

Which is certainly more than enough justification for any of the reactions you've gotten here.

No where did my comment mentioned anything about not regarding others opinions, but look here- disagreeing and hating its completely two different things. If they disagree, then sure why the fuck not, since its always the little things we fight about, but hey have you read their comments? It wasn't exactly the most reasonable things to say. What they  basically posted is this " You asshole posting something hate on work you don't like! Posting is for FANS!"  All I simply did was say  i don't like this manga and not only did I get someone who disagree with me, no, if it was only that then i would be more than polite with my comment, but instead i get stuck up in the ass fans who's telling me i'm not allowed to post negative comments on something they like. And right now, your no different than they were, your other comment wasn't as childish as this. Your whole statement is quite bias, well fuck i'm dealing with childrens here who would throw stuff at me for not like something rather then having a reasonable argument starting with "Why?"

About your second point, where in bloody hell did you thought up of that conclusion? How is saying that i'm glad this is ending because i dislike it turn to "I take pleasure in others disappointment"? It seems you've been offended by my last comment no doubt, as a simple "I don't like" statement seem alien to you. It seems i have hurt a fan. Next thing I know, you'll be assuming that I posted that comment just so I could get more reply. If your going to jump around to these conclusions rather than simply asking and questioning for actual facts, then by all means leap into your own story, I don't fucking mind if you jump in over the rainbow for it.

@sidus03

First - you've got this exactly backwards.  If YOU can't handle people disagreeing with your opinion, then YOU should probably keep it to yourself.  If, on the other hand, YOU decide to go ahead and post your opinion, then YOU need to be able to deal with the fact that others might disagree with it.

Second - You said that you're "glad" that it's ending.  Since whether it ends or not can't possibly make the slightest bit of difference in your life, since you don't like it anyway, and since the only people (other than the mangaka) for whom the fact that it's ending CAN make a difference is the people who DO like it, the only possible conclusion is that you're "glad" that the people who like this manga won't get to read it any more.  You're "glad" that we're disappointed.

Which is certainly more than enough justification for any of the reactions you've gotten here.

punnkrit
kowoyoshi

Wow, i just made one comment that this sucks and instead i gett rammed on. How about some people calm the fuck down and let others say their opinions. The comments section is meant to be unbias, so nobody should expect a 100% tight ass fan who got their preference stuck up their asshole and expect others to do same whether they like it or not. If you don't like my opinion then fine, ignore it or make a statement, but disrespecting others opinions is as childish as dealig with a 12 year old sexist boy.

Fuck you :

Description:, you lying bitch.

Just what is this manga about again?
after he said"ill make a harem of elementary girls" i stop reading cos i dont wanna see Pedrobear in action.
I'm not sure the researcher are just retarded or I just don't get it what the point of this research
Well, I for one am quite looking forward to rereading this after it's been finished. I honestly cannot imagine the author making a bad ending to this, this has just been too incredibly well executed.
Seriously, what an unexpected gem of a series. From stupid copypaste ecchi romance plot to a mind-bending twister of a story that makes the main character into a heroic figure. All I can do is applaud the author.
All my thanks for V.I for this awesome series, can't wait to see the last chapter.
Lol, lotsa tags.
@sidus03 -
So.... you're glad that a thing that you don't like and didn't read is ending because...... why?

I keep trying to wrap my head around that, but that's the point where it always falls apart. I just can't see how whether a manga that you don't like and didn't read ends or not could possibly make the slightest difference in your life.

That out of the way - able and willing to read and appreciate complete sentences, big words and all, I did read this, and enjoyed it. Now I understand though why the story felt so rushed these past few chapters, and can only hope the ending is satisfying. And much thanks to VIS for sharing this with us.
@sidus03 Seriously? If you don't like it then just STFU. And why do you even care to post a comment if you dislike it huh? Also, how doyou even know it's coming to an end unless you read chapter 18 while on the other hand, you said that you couldn't get past 1 chapter.
@jojocommi It's not really clear (few things in this manga are) but it looks like
Spoiler
I think this manga got axed. Things escalated too quickly.
Glad this is ending, this manga sucks imo. Never even gone past one chapt.
Damn it, why should good manga end
already ending? well it might be for the best let´s see how they end it
Why didn't Ritsu just try to:
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics