Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 205votes)

Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log

Alt Names: alt ボクとカノジョの恋愛目録alt Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koi-rogualt Boku to Kanojo no Koirogualt Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku (Koirogu)alt My Passion Catalog and Hersalt Our List of Affectionsalt 我与她的恋爱目录alt 我與她的戀愛目錄
Author: Sukaji
Artist: Sakura
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuhara Ritsu loves both the 2D beauties of eroge and elementary school students. Also, his friend Bungo is jealous of how he seems to be surrounded by cute girls--there's his little sister Miri, his tsundere childhood friend Akari, and kuudere Hatori.

One day, Bungo tells Ritsu about an anonymous blogger who writes about the future, and whose vague online self-description seems to match Ritsu. While initially assuming it to be a prank, Ritsu ends up letting his actions be guided by the blog's horoscope-like hints for the upcoming day...
Go to Boku to Kanojo no Koi Log Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BKR Discussion New Window major_shiznick
  • 26 Replies

465 Comments

@Alrei: cos this is a shounen manga. If it was a H one, there would be no such thing as innocence
i want to read moreeeee right niowwwwwwww please hurry this up
Imouto will have a future blog too that tells the future of his onii-chan. eventually more future blog users will make there appearance as the manga progresses. let the future blog wars begin!
A girl willing to be a bondage practice for you is EXTREMELY rare.
The boobs are just extra points. >:3
daaamn cliffhanger >.< after doing the bondage, a wild pokemon appears! little sister is sooo cute xD
@runbyflying same as Kamidori - appreciate the explanation, but I'm trying to find someone who can notice the hidden meaning there^^ it's a bit subtle but it seems like there's one.
So looking for explanation to the last moments in ch3, not how ch1-3 connects :)
Whoa!! Nice!! A Bondage!!!
How the hell they do THAT so innocently?
I'll just read this for the loli imouto :P
@runbyflying
really appreciate your reply , but i suppose there r hidden meanings in the end of the chapter , the imouto's actions perharps , is it related to the message?
@Kamidori and @acolyte
I translate bkr, so I figured I would chime in. If you read enough manga, I suppose you would get the ending. If not, look below and I'll explain a little.
Spoiler
@acolyte
now that i think about it , i dont get it either.
Can someone explain to me the ending of ch3? Without spoiling other readers?
Hmmm. Maybe a harem ending? Anyway, I hope the whole "future diary" doesn't get too serious.
playing eroge together... what a fleeting dream :D
as an eroge freak , who has fallen in love with the 2D , the protagonist and his way of thinking is so true , especially it's "a lonely person's pleasure" yeah.
latest chapter.
Spoiler
follower 300th, yeah
i already see the chapters raw 3-4 , i cant wait for the translation xDDDD
i need more of this!
the loli power in this manga......its growing *cough* *cough*
this manga is relevant to my interests.
So he likes lolis, but not really? Confusing, but surprisingly interesting...
Second chapter just got better. I thought it was going to be some stupid loli manga.
Mura no baka wa, arigatōgozaimasu

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics