Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 123votes)

Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne

Alt Names: alt As Long As There's Love, It Doesn't Matter If He Is My Brother, Right!?alt お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっalt OniAialt Onii-Aialt Selama Ada Cinta, Tidak Masalahkan Kalau Dia Kakak Laki-Lakiku?
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Rokushou Kokuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the Himenokouji twins named Akito and Akiko who got separated due to certain circumstance and after years of living apart they suddenly began to live under the same roof once again. Things were fine at first until Akiko began expressing her love for her older brother. Now Akiko must fight to defend her extraordinary love for her Onii-chan as she battles against all odds and three other girls who are after her beloved Onii-chan.

Spin-Off:

> Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - Imouto 4koma
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/oniichan-dakedo-ai-sae-areba-kankeinai-yo-ne-imouto-4koma-r5701)

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO CONTINUE THIS SCANLATION?! New Window KingAntonius
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [and spoiler] New Window Baltringue29
  • 0 Replies

230 Comments

We gotz zem twincest, yay!!!!
Thanks a lot for the chapter,
Akiko is very diferent a Kuroneko, I don't see the likeness, but Akito seems like Kyosuke.
@Cydric

I thought the same that's why i checked the artist, but no dice
Guys is it just me or
1) Does the Brother look like that guy from Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
2) The sister looks like a hotter version of Kuroneko...
Haha. I like this one. I'm following.
Hoho. WINCEST POWER!!!

I wonder how long does it take till he give in. Well, definitely more exciting than a H-manga
"...... Look, please control yourself, okay? To be linking anything to that sort of stuff - are you a cat in heat?"

"Uhh. Don't you think that is a little impolite, to describe me that way?"

"Ah...... Indeed. I'm sorry."

"That's right. Even if it is me who loves cats a lot and agree that they are cute; even if I wish to have a cat in this apartment if I can; even if I am someone who will definitely hug and pet a cat when I see one on the street, it still disturbs me if you treat me as one. Ultimately, cats are just small animals that are in heat due to their instincts, while I am someone who is horny the whole year based on my will. There is totally no room for comparison."

Best answer ever! xD
can be explained by Westermarck effect. Dunno y no one had made a story about it til now.
Reup to fix the double page c:
hell he should just bang her who cares lol shes hot.
lol imouto love..
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
INSTA-FOLLOW.
Been waiting for this^^ Thanks
And come out it shall... Soon :)
soon
No worries people. A new chapter is coming soon! ;-)
@cloud04 dunno, i found it on google accidently 1 month ago, but when i search again i don't find anything.
o.O who translated that
Spoiler
@bluefire93 where did you get that :P wanna read looks funny
i do think no1 is translating this anymore
BTW, Tankubon Vol.01 RAW already out ...
and the preview for ch 00 comes from the few color page from novel ...
lolz ... this twincest story actually more interesting than average story ...
quite deep and complex character ...

kinda wonder if they will continue this or not ...
(at least I need to know how far the RAW now ...)
PROzess are you going to keep releasing this manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics