Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 171votes)

Hell’s Kitchen

Alt Names: alt ครัวนรกแสบยกก๊วนalt 地獄廚房alt 地狱厨房alt ヘルズキッチンalt مطبخ الجحيم
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Amaji Gumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Dogma, the Earl of Poor eating comes to train high school student Satoru into the perfect chef. But what awaits Satoru at the end of his training is only death. His teacher is not an ordinary noble but a demon from hell who promises to eat his soul, spiced with a lifetime of cooking expertise. Will Satoru abandon his normal life to become the puppet of this demonic earl? How will he cope with his life’s expiry tag?

Let’s have a taste of this Heresy Gourmet!
Go to Hell’s Kitchen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to the new chapters? New Window mhyr1104
  • 3 Replies

284 Comments

It reminds me a little of Neuro.
Good!
Gordon Ramsay does not star this manga.

I'm severly disappointed.
Interesting, I like how each chapter is like a standalone, as well as the dishes made by the earl.
So did gordon ramsay meet the earl?
Or perhaps he actually learn his cooking from this earl
He do have a near death experience.
good i'm not the only one who thought of gordon ramsay when i saw the title
A great read, it's like a nostalgia of Cooking Master Boy
where is gordon ramsay ?
Awesome manga, although don't like the face when they are eating like what happend with the girl he loves, or when she made an disappointed face when they bought the tickets. but it's a good manga, can't wait for chapter 2

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics