Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 171votes)

Hell’s Kitchen

Alt Names: alt ครัวนรกแสบยกก๊วนalt 地獄廚房alt 地狱厨房alt ヘルズキッチンalt مطبخ الجحيم
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Amaji Gumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Dogma, the Earl of Poor eating comes to train high school student Satoru into the perfect chef. But what awaits Satoru at the end of his training is only death. His teacher is not an ordinary noble but a demon from hell who promises to eat his soul, spiced with a lifetime of cooking expertise. Will Satoru abandon his normal life to become the puppet of this demonic earl? How will he cope with his life’s expiry tag?

Let’s have a taste of this Heresy Gourmet!
Go to Hell’s Kitchen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to the new chapters? New Window mhyr1104
  • 3 Replies

284 Comments

Just love the random chainsaw at the end wit nao tht made the chapter even better
Horaaay for no panites school girl fighting Yandere Girl Posted Image
lol most agricultural departments around the world tend to favor research in high-yields over flavor.
love how Nakarai comes out of that huge brawl in chapter 8 untouched
I like this manga. It's interesting, but:
Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious-Delicious
Stooooop, i understand a manga on cooking has to be like this, but stoooop, how many times at day does the protagonis say "DELICIOUS!"?
Dogma..........reminds me of Gordon Ramsey
Anyone else notice in chapter 8 that the agro department who was so insistent on maintaining the environment for plants destroyed the filed around him to try and scare him away.......?
It is quite good for a manga, but SO MANY of the food facts are just a little bit off..........
chap 4 major fail, a doner kebab would be to go, invented in germany, without the kebab it would be a original turkish dish and that is clearly without the bread aorund it / to go
Don't you think he thought the food was delicious because he was starving?
Never have I been so excited about cooking as while reading this!
Jesus chapter 8 is hilarious "What are you doing to Sa-kyun, Bitch...!!" God I was dying.
Well then.....I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going
... Yandere at last... I feel like a part of my heart has finally been filled...
Yandere olev <3
Cazy yandere... this mnga ust got 10 times better, I wanna see more of her
...that yandere girl, I like her.
I wanted more Dogma. -3-
Chapter 7 may be the best one so far. While Satoru gets pulled along at everyone else's pace as usual, at least this time he tries to resolve it on his own instead of being forced by Dogma. Sort of. Hopefully he manages to do stuff on his own in future chapters too.
I find this refreshing to read.
Yandere Girl Unlocked...YESSSSSSSPosted Image
I love the variety in this manga, i hope it never ceases.
That's a pretty good hobby she has. If I were to become a collector, I woud chose to do as her.
Neuro wouldn't pay so much attention to human food xD
@synner....I wanted to say the same thing after reading ch 1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics