Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 18votes)

Noel no Kimochi

Alt Names: alt ノエルの気持ちalt Christmas Feelingalt Christmas no Kimochialt Noel's Feelingsalt Noeru no Kimochi
Author: Yamahana Noriyuki
Artist: Yamahana Noriyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Noel Tsukioka wants to be a simple, normal high school girl who has friends and falls in love with the man of her dreams. However, Noel leads a very abnormal life. At age 15, she’s the All Japan Junior Champion at figure skating. Her mom is also her coach, and is very strict on Noel about focusing solely on her figure skating, and not to concern herself with trivial matters like friends and love. She’s also one of the most popular girls at school. Noel also bypassed going to a regular school, in favor of going to the prestigious Yotsuba Academy, where her older brother Naoto teaches at. Secretly, Noel has feelings for her older brother.

But, as Noel will learn... Sometimes life can be complicated, and Noel will face challenges in the form of rivals both on the skating rink, and for her brother. Not to mention, her feelings for her brother are of the forbidden kind...
Go to Noel no Kimochi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

I read "Yume de Aetara" and "Orange Yane" years ago, and liked them.  I had heard that the mangaka had swore off of doing manga for religious reasons, but then discovered through Manga Updates that he had gotten back to work.  That led me to discover this series, which though started, was not completed.  I bought the entire series in tankobon form from Amazon JP, and here we are.

I also read both Yume de Aetara and Orange Yane, they're both very impressive at that time, that made me always waiting for his new manga and always following EMS Scans for the scanlation, I'm really glad you continue this series mmm...

I read "Yume de Aetara" and "Orange Yane" years ago, and liked them.  I had heard that the mangaka had swore off of doing manga for religious reasons, but then discovered through Manga Updates that he had gotten back to work.  That led me to discover this series, which though started, was not completed.  I bought the entire series in tankobon form from Amazon JP, and here we are.

FWIW, I have redone chapter 30 (since it is the first of volume 5).  I will not release it until I have also done chapter 31, since though my version of chapter 30 is different, it is not THAT different from what the EMS Team did years ago.

UPDATE 2016/07/10: And now I've gone and done it.  Temptation got the better of me.

FREAKIN NEW UPDATE THANKS RPAPO, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MANGA FOR YEARS mmm...~!

HERE'S SOME DELICIOUS COOKIES FOR YOU mmm...~!

pb_cookie.jpg

MAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CAPSLOCK mmm...~!

FWIW, I have redone chapter 30 (since it is the first of volume 5).  I will not release it until I have also done chapter 31, since though my version of chapter 30 is different, it is not THAT different from what the EMS Team did years ago.

UPDATE 2016/07/10: And now I've gone and done it.  Temptation got the better of me.

Thanks for the chapter, i too hope you can finish the manga by 2020 haha, preferably before 2014 tongue.png

2014 checking in, we're still patiently sitting on our hands here.

insane rival - check
oh gosh, I had to re-read a bit to remember what was happening -_- but thanks for the release!

and damn she's scary :o
Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie is more good
its really Kimochi~~~~~
Thanks for the chapter, i too hope you can finish the manga by 2020 haha, preferably before 2014 :P
Ooh, an update after such a long time. Thanks for the release. :D
not my type but looks tempting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics