Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 37votes)

My Hero Academia Smash!!

Alt Names: alt 僕のヒーローアカデミアすまっしゅalt Boku no Hīrō Academia Sumasshualt Boku no Hero Academia Smash!!
Author: Neda Hirofumi
Artist: Neda Hirofumi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A four-panel gag manga spinoff of My Hero Academia.
Go to My Hero Academia Smash!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Spoiler

>Freely gives her body to everyone else.

SLUT

I would totally want a girl like that.

Best thing ever, unlimited free stuff + cute obedient girl.

Whoever ends up marrying her is gonna be rich.

Since the only thing she can't create is Life, anything else goes...

Spoiler

>Freely gives her body to everyone else.

SLUT

I want a momo eraser too!

Hold it there! there's.. there's absolutely no way this thing here is right:

Spoiler

That's just wrong, so wrong, so damn wrong! i don't even want to know what kind of quirk will give you such a hero name.

A woman her size will have a lot of... "bodily fluids" to manage.

Of course she's going to get a manager for it.

Ha! Someone finally realized the massive implications of gravity controlling powers. 

This is supposed to be a spinoff, but that's pretty much how I imagined Momo during the Quirk tests xD.

Mineta is not the hero Batoto wants but the hero Batoto needs.

p. 9 Yup that's our Mineta for you.

i dont get the eraser page?

pg. 7?

Disclaimer: This is just my guess. Also, I'm sorry if it's not clear

The question is to translate a Japanese (supposedly) sentence to English. However, "eraser" is one of the words that needs to be translated (I think it's what supposed to be circled). This is a problem because the eraser that Iida uses (and also a third of the examinees) has the word "eraser" in English. Thus, that would be counted as cheating.

i dont get the eraser page?

So why the need to go the extra mile and use the Latin for and, instead of and? there's definitively a double intention with the sidekick semen manager here...

Because it's a traditional way in English to specifically say "Person of role A filling in for role B".

I wouldn't say there has to be an intentional double-entendre; I (and by the sound of it others too) didn't even see the possible naughty interpretation 'till you pointed it out. I know I myself don't scan most of my sentences for dirty jokes; there's really not much point when the company you keep doesn't either.

So why the need to go the extra mile and use the Latin for and, instead of and? there's definitively a double intention with the sidekick semen manager here...

It's the Latin for with, actually, and it's a device which is used in English, although obviously not in the kinds of register you're used to, if you haven't seen it.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cum#English

Relax, it's Latin. Basically means "and" or "with", indicating something with two separate and distinct roles or that has changed from one thing to another.

Its modern usage is colloquial and not what the translator meant.

I swear Horikoshi sensei is a sadist, coz looks like he got so much fun writing the many miseries that will befalls Deku in this manga.

Ch3, page 11, bottom left panel. Love it.

Relax, it's Latin. Basically means "and" or "with", indicating something with two separate and distinct roles or that has changed from one thing to another.

Its modern usage is colloquial and not what the translator meant.

Spoiler

That's just wrong, so wrong, so damn wrong! i don't even want to know what kind of quirk will give you such a hero name.

Spoiler

LOL!! God, that Almighty Mom of Izuku actually make me lost my shit laughing!

Poor Mount Lady, she's truly Blessed with Suck with her power XD .

"Please, give me that hair." he says, along with the manliest face he's ever made.

Page 12 - fuck you, All Might. What happened to bros before hoes?

Now I wonder from where he plucked that hair to transfer his power????

Might still not be safe to consume...

This is.. pretty funny!

Oh Kamui.. if only you understand the implications of your new mushroom costume and your name..

Can anybody explain the joke about "25p" at Izuku's notebook when he charges at the Slime Villain? I don't get it.

From what I can see, that page is filled with the data of Kamui and All Might's signature makes it unreadable. "25P" is probably just the page number.

This is.. pretty funny!

Oh Kamui.. if only you understand the implications of your new mushroom costume and your name..

Can anybody explain the joke about "25p" at Izuku's notebook when he charges at the Slime Villain? I don't get it.

LOL....LOLOL

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics