Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 37votes)

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 腐男子高校生活alt Fudanshi High School Life
Author: Michinoku Atami
Artist: Michinoku Atami
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A straight guy who ships boy x boy!?
Go to Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

I'm not into yaoi, but this is pretty hilarious, followed mmm..

Our lifes :

What's with the rice bowl - yaoi connection? I've seen it in some Kuroko Pixiv strips too, but I don't understand the meme or pun or whatever it was?

"Okazu", in everyday use, refers to the thing you eat with rice to make a satisfying meal. It sounds vague, and that's because it is. Okazu can refer to basically anything, and is often translated simply as "side dish". The bulk of the meal is still plain white rice, while the quantity and quality of the okazu is what makes the difference between a quick and easy meal versus a delicious and varied meal; either way, you're going to need something to add flavour to all that rice. For obvious reasons, then, "okazu" is also a euphemism for the stuff you masturbate to. Y'know, whatever it is that you watch, look at, think about, listen to, etc. that adds flavour to the main activity.

It's not a yaoi-specific term, but it's become a popular reference among shippers of same-sex pairings, as a form of light-hearted self-parody. Shipping often involves latching on to really minor examples of closeness or intimacy as a subtextual expression of the desired pairing, so when you get two guys playfully roughhousing or sharing food, you might get the phrase "I can eat ten bowls of rice with this!" as a way of expressing genuine excitement, while also deliberately exaggerating that excitement to show awareness that nothing especially romantic is actually happening.

What's with the rice bowl - yaoi connection? I've seen it in some Kuroko Pixiv strips too, but I don't understand the meme or pun or whatever it was?

Ones a side dish and the others the main dish.

He is ridiculously deep in the closet that it's amazing.

HEE more comedy than yaoi, good art too. More please~! <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics