Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 76votes)

Nanai Sanami ga Kiratte Kurenai

Alt Names: alt 奈々伊さなみが嫌ってくれないalt I can’t make Nanai Sanami hate mealt Não consigo fazer a Nanai Sanami me odiaralt No consigo que Nanai Sanami me odie
Author: Relucy
Artist: Relucy
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Stalker - a person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person. Instead of running away from stalkers, who love to pursue you, how do you make them hate you? Inasaki's means to get Sanami to hate him requires more than just to disgust, ignore and to run away. What great lengths will he hurdle for her to hate him? Inasaki's story has just begun, but has he already been entangled in her web?
Go to Nanai Sanami ga Kiratte Kurenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

I'm sold.

Best kind of yandere. Waiting for the author's next work.

LMAO! The love this type of yandere. XD

Me too.

LMAO! The love this type of yandere. XD

*Intense stare*

dammit , it's funny xDD

,,,, Da fuq?

stare

*nosebleed.... ( x_x)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics