Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

O_O I'm in love~ This has serious code Geass potential!
Hmm, it's manga not anime, although i'd wish there was an anime for this :P
This and the anime of Mirai Nikki made my day
YUUUUNO~~~~
Yeaaaaashhhhhh i loved mirai nikki, and this gives off a really similar vibe :)
the protagonist power are pretty same as lelouch geass which is total domination
still the story seems like alive...as there are power user which gonna fight each other...
gonna look forward to it
mmmyyyaaaoouuuu!!!
yep, i'm kinda excited for the chapter 2, ^_^ we'll have to wait...
Main Character looks exactly like the Yukiteru Amano lol but older can't wait for chapter 2
Sooooo sooo good.
I am really interested to see what happens next! :)
i'm getting that same feeling from when i read mirai nikki and death note can't wait to see what happens next....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics