Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Sweet! A must read!
I thought it was something different at first...but...it's actually...STAND BATTLES!

It's practically the same as JoJo's stands, they got names, powers and even range/territory, and futhermore they're get become an embodiment of the users' willpower when he focus on something (the 'wish').

Can't say I don't like this kind of story but still the resemblance is just too blunt even after 1 chapter :|
gonna check this out, hoping for mirai nikki quality story! XD
quite a fast pace to this manga than those with a similar storyline. usually all that stuff in chapter 1 happens over 10 chapters! lol. interesting plot
can't wait for next
and I hope we'll see a twisted heroine like yuno !
chp 2 is overdenoised :), pinoymanga scans will make the v2 of this.
nice chapter.
Sweet this is looking good can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks to everyone who brought us this great manga!
damn, his sister got kidnapped....
three? three teams did ch1?
its a monthly release, so it should be in within a few days
where is chapter 2?
Nice chapter 2.
His power rulez^^
I love this already.
i read this a while back but the the story is amazing! im really expecting something out of this one.
It will be released in the December Issue which comes out in November
any idea when the est time of chapter 2 is?
I WANT CHAPTER 2 T_T this thing has captured my interest that very few mangas have before and i cant help but be impatient (i hope i spelled that right)
I NEED MOAR!! T_T
stop posting chapter one >.>
hehe, I fired my proofreader long ago which is me also.. lol, I've hired a new one.. hopefully the next chapter will be better.. ^_^
Oh goodness. Let's see if the quote tags work here.

What would you wish for... when you had 1 wish granted, whatever it is?

What would you wish for... if you had one wish granted, whatever it may be?

I'm sure they're plenty to choose from.

I'm sure there are plenty to choose from.

...a mysterious destructive phenomena

The word phenomena is plural. You want phenomenon. This mistake runs rampant throughout the entire chapter. This is why we can't have nice things.

And their origin are still unknown

And its origin is still unknown

I wrote stupid stuffs like

I wrote stupid stuff like

Pinoymanga and Tenderfoot: Fire your proofreaders, or at the very least, hire someone who can ameliorate stuff from PROzess.

(lolthatwasfunnowbacktotranslatingoz)
Nice start, i hope it doesn't end up having the underwhelmingly surreal ending of mirai nikki, though. This author is good at creating suspenseful stories, but it seems to me he tends to lose coherency a bit when he tries to best himself.
can't wait to see 2nd chapter...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics