Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 97votes)

Witch of the Old World

Alt Names: alt Kyuusekai no Majoalt 旧世界の魔女
Author: Isakawa Megumi
Artist: Isakawa Megumi
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaOneshot OneshotSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 64-page fantasy/sci-fi one-shot that ran in Afternoon. Winner of the Four Seasons Award but didn't get serialized.
Go to Witch of the Old World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

36 Comments

Not serialized...*sniffle*

Wow that was really good, love to see what happened in the future, some great world building. But really, a Death Star that shoots lasers to anywhere on earth that is supposed to promote peace? Color me surprised it didn't work.

Sounds exactly like the kind of thing a ten-year-old with a Ph.D in Astroengineering would come up with, honestly.

Then she wouldn't have access to the lasers. It's not even supposed to be completed yet from her timeline

Maybe admin rights?

Ughhh... That "not get serialized" I'm gonna cryy...

Pleaseeee let this get serialized. When was this created?

Maybe it was initially not build with laser? Even Mari don't know about the laser until Yorka told her about the lightning, and finally she test it herself.

Too bad if this is only one shot, the idea kinda refreshing.

Then she wouldn't have access to the lasers. It's not even supposed to be completed yet from her timeline

How did this not get serialized.

Wow that was really good, love to see what happened in the future, some great world building. But really, a Death Star that shoots lasers to anywhere on earth that is supposed to promote peace? Color me surprised it didn't work.

Maybe it was initially not build with laser? Even Mari don't know about the laser until Yorka told her about the lightning, and finally she test it herself.

Too bad if this is only one shot, the idea kinda refreshing.

Quite unfortunate that it didn't get picked up.  It was a good start to what could've been a really fun ride.

a ray of hope?

This was great! I wish that it had been serialized.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics