Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 101votes)

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw

Alt Names: alt Bloody Delinquent Chainsawalt Bloody Delinquent Girl Chainsawalt 血まみれスケバンチェーンソーalt The Bloody Sukeban Chainsaw
Author: Mikamoto Rei
Artist: Mikamoto Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Geeko's weird, creepy, friendless classmate Nero has destroyed all of their mutual classmates, perverting them into her grotesque, monstrous minions. Now she's sending them after Geeko, the only survivor. However, Geeko is setting out, dressed in her skimpy school uniform and armed with a big chainsaw, to end Nero's mad science, no matter how many undead former friends she has to saw down on the way.

Inspired a live action film.
Go to Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

269 Comments

This is getting more fun.

Why the hell would you put missiles there?!

Firing missiles from the ass would be considered rude.

Why the hell would you put missiles there?!

I think that position is dangerous... didn't she have a frikkin' missile launcher attached to her xxxxx??

Save the shota!

Really am enjoying this shit more as a kind of casual read. A simple plot line, tons of action. Pretty hot too. 

You know...sometimes I need to read something without caring.  This fills that requirement. 

Lolipop chainsaw without the annoying companion and a hot delinquent toned firl in sarashi and fundoshi with oil barrel bathing?

Fuck yeah, this is my cocain right here.

The poster reminded me of Alice Madness Returns And damn that was a hell of a game :)

It's lolipop chainsaw without the humor and a crappier villain.

alice liddell off her meds with a nick-less chainsaw vs B-list franken fran

eh, might be interesting.

daym, if nero lives back in 1943 she'd be hitler's instant favorite

Hahah! This is  like an other the top B action horror movie from the 80s

Spoiler

I... don't really get what's going on. It's confusing, this story doesn't really seem coherent.

it's coherent and very simple.

sociopathic super genius was bullied due to her lack of social understanding, she wants revenge on everyone and use her monsters to do so, main character is one of those "everyone" and fight for survival to kill super genius sociopath and have to battle through school friends turned monsters to do so.

and yes it's stupid but it's not hard to understand.

I want to read this manga then I see the rating, what's wrong with this manga mmm...~?

Occasionally disturbing, pretty wild and downright weird. It reminds me to those old crazy schoolgangs-horror mangas by Go Nagai, like Guerrilla High.

lfPIbVn.png

I... don't really get what's going on. It's confusing, this story doesn't really seem coherent.

I was wondering why I was already aware of this series, it was cause rio uchida is in the live action version :/ such a weird way to be aware of something.

It's lolipop chainsaw without the humor and a crappier villain.

The poster reminded me of Alice Madness Returns And damn that was a hell of a game :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics