Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 101votes)

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw

Alt Names: alt Bloody Delinquent Chainsawalt Bloody Delinquent Girl Chainsawalt 血まみれスケバンチェーンソーalt The Bloody Sukeban Chainsaw
Author: Mikamoto Rei
Artist: Mikamoto Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Geeko's weird, creepy, friendless classmate Nero has destroyed all of their mutual classmates, perverting them into her grotesque, monstrous minions. Now she's sending them after Geeko, the only survivor. However, Geeko is setting out, dressed in her skimpy school uniform and armed with a big chainsaw, to end Nero's mad science, no matter how many undead former friends she has to saw down on the way.

Inspired a live action film.
Go to Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

269 Comments

This was the opposite of depressing.

And that is why she had a missile in that place  ;D.

RIP tiny club sidekick girl.  But at least we get to see what Nero does to turn people into undead slaves.

Seems like someone used Creature Swap XD.

Trailer looked pretty awesome as well. 

This is why I was already familiar with the series, cause Rio Uchida(kamen rider drive) is playing Geeko and since most news about kamen rider actors seems to reach me I found out about it but I had no clue it was a manga adaptation..

Apparently they've made this into a live-action movie. It looks pretty rad.

Trailer looked pretty awesome as well. 

Apparently they've made this into a live-action movie. It looks pretty rad.

Didn't expect that to happen.

Definitely feels like a B Movie right now.

Did Bear Trap-chan even had a name? 

I've never felt so bad for a served talking head.

Aww...the head girl died.  I was beginning to like her.

This shit is so campy and self aware, that I can't help but love it.

wtf is difference between slightly purplish red and wine red...

Seems like the shota feel out of favor with the school idol.

They have a wacky racer car.

Go Machinist Club Go!

This thing has 11 volumes so I assume Nero escapes even if Geeko found her...multiple times too.

She's probably a robot by then too. Or a computer AI. 

This thing has 11 volumes so I assume Nero escapes even if Geeko found her...multiple times too.

How would it take itself Seriously? 

There is always a way to take oneself too seriously.  It's sometimes known as wangst.

I am very glad this isn't taking itself seriously. 

How would it take itself Seriously? 

I am very glad this isn't taking itself seriously. 

af97c5e7147f14621503d3d68a0c7289.pngDat chapter 8 page 23 made my 'kinky level' go up!

Chainsaw on steroid, with multiple attributes from slashing, piercing, or plain ol' blunt attack.

We guarantee it's super effective for exterminating zombies.

Order now for only $9.99.

Every household should have one *wink*

Really seems like a fun romp. That chainsaw is pretty dope.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics