Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 35votes)

Durarara!!

Alt Names: alt โลกบิดเบี้ยวที่อิเคะโบคุโระalt デュラララ!!alt DRRR!!
Author: Narita Ryohgo
Artist: Satorigi Akiyo
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Durarara!! is about a number of unusual people who gather in Ikebukuro, Tokyo--- a youth who yearns for an un-mundane life, a hoodlum, a stalking rough-girl, a young man who deals in information ‘for fun’, a black-market doctor, a high-schooler obsessed with magic, as well as a ‘headless rider’ riding a pitch black bike.

These unusual people begin a series of abnormal stories that never fail to create headaches. But, although their personalities are all twisted— they still talk about love.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Note: This comic is not complete. There is an untranslated chapter 22.

Sequel:

> Durarara!! Saika-hen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/durarara-saika-hen-r9408 )

Spin-off:

> Durarara!! 3 Way Standoff -Alley-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/durarara-3-way-standoff-alley-r11910 )
Go to Durarara!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic DOLLARS-GROUP!!!! New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 2 Replies

42 Comments

Gee, I wonder what the next chapter will be called ;)

I agree the Anime was great and finally the manga continues too
thanks for the updates

Thanks for updating this. I loved the anime and wanted to see more. 

so union-san are you dead yet?

Kyaaa! 3 updates >.< I'm contacting the funeral service :))

2 updates in a row? I'm gonna die of heart attack ~ 

i dont think there are that many novels...

and the anime covered like, the first 3 novels? i'd think they'd have to wait a bit longer for a 3rd season...

but a second should be fine.

I like how it start of with a Baccano-esque style, like how it was narrated from many point of view from different timeline, and it actually catch up to the present where all the characters ended up in some sort of event, fate twisted meeting. And this also got bunch of mindfreak. Baccano was better, but this wasn't losing it either.

Gonna start reading the LN and watch the anime, gotta catch up what i miss. =)

I really want more :(

thanks

HOLY COW A UPDATE :)))
i really wonder if there'll ever be a season 2 for the anime. i mean, the LN is sooo ahead of where the anime left off they could probably make even a season 3 of it, but seeing as how long it's been since the end of the anime i'd rather not hold my breath too much...
Finished the anime... read that it covers 3 of the 11 Novels... seek the manga... only 14 chapters D:
Nuuuuooooooooo
ARGGHHHH!!! I WANT MORE!!!!
MOAR. NAOW.
Way beyond funny! The anime rocks too!
That's really good, why no comments ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics