Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 81votes)

H-Mate

Alt Names: alt Friends with Benefits
Author:
Artist:
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
DO NOT UPLOAD.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to H-Mate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

As always, these Korean artists are on another level.

I dont known about manga world now, but i i my view, i think manhwa got better and better, at art and story line, they're ahead manga.

Manga is dead, low creative, smilar art... they dont have much good manga around.

As always, these Korean artists are on another level.

Props to the author, the sexual tension between these two childhood friends is a cut above many erotic works I’ve encountered, really damn hot.

Holy Shit! Thanks for the updates!

Looks good.

How come its under yo manga here?

It's from chloeponi look it up on wordpress

Yeah, weird. https://chloeponi.wordpress.com/

original.gif

just out of curiosity since you are claiming that someone stole these, who did they steal them FROM lol, you say from the scanlation group but u dont give a name. Just curiosity i totally support removing them if they were stolen, just without a name its not clear if ur just trolling or not

It's from chloeponi look it up on wordpress

These chapters were copied from the original scanlators and were posted without permission. The poster added an incorrect credits page and a completely false message at the bottom of the chapters. The scanlators are not associated with Yomanga, and Yomanga does not have translated chapters of H-Mate. Please remove these chapters as they are defamatory towards the scanlators and Yomanga.

just out of curiosity since you are claiming that someone stole these, who did they steal them FROM lol, you say from the scanlation group but u dont give a name. Just curiosity i totally support removing them if they were stolen, just without a name its not clear if ur just trolling or not

These chapters were copied from the original scanlators and were posted without permission. The poster added an incorrect credits page and a completely false message at the bottom of the chapters. The scanlators are not associated with Yomanga, and Yomanga does not have translated chapters of H-Mate. Please remove these chapters as they are defamatory towards the scanlators and Yomanga.

Welp, it's good I didn't read it mmm...

From the yomanga twitter:

"We did not release H-Mate, this is some fake/copycat. Do not donate for H-Mate Releases!"

Must be changed to manhwa category. 

New kind of troll :D

Is this a joke?

From the title and the scanlation group, I can see clearly that this manga is pure ecchi, I'll wait for chapter 1-13 to come and I'll read this right away mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics