Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 81votes)

H-Mate

Alt Names: alt Friends with Benefits
Author:
Artist:
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
DO NOT UPLOAD.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to H-Mate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

And you thought this nonsense was going to help, let alone stop people?

First, this whole whatsitboo schtick is a stupid insult.  I've seen it get current, and I sort of see why, but come on.  In the end it's cliquism between fans of the same thing based on their perceptions of how worthy the other's fanboyism is, how pathetic is that?

Second, the reality is

Spoiler

So, fine, it's not a discussion you're into.  Suggestion:  Skip to the next comment and if you want to say something, talk about something else.  Nobody's being offensive so just bloody well chill and let people be interested in what they're interested in.  You happy when people get judged for deviant practices like, say, reading manga?

I'm not expecting my post to stop people discussing that. (If that can be called discussion)

Also, of course people have their own preference. Just like what I post. It's like you don't read my post and just being offended by those -boo.

It's okay discuss which one you prefer, but discussing which one is better? It's gonna come to your preference, like I said.

Also, it's kinda going offensive especially it's started by those statement "manga is dead" (scroll down a bit) that backed without fact or just with the limited knowledge of the industry. That can offend a lot of people especially here in manga reader sites.

But yeah, I'm just gonna out from this discussion, eating popcorn while watching people throwing shits at each other in the comment section.

Spoiler

at least she is willing to have some *deep* physical contact with him unlike most people that get friendzoned.

Noooooo!!!!!! FRIEND ZONE you again stop ruin people's lives TuT.........

Also, to the guys below please stop childish the banter.
Outsider just gonna see it as as banter between weeaboo and koreaboo, like fans of J-pop vs K-pop, etc.
It's pointless to generally compared art between two country with massive number of creator, artstyle, fanboy/girl, etc. It's pretty much just gonna ended between argument "My favorites is better because I like them more"

And you thought this nonsense was going to help, let alone stop people?

First, this whole whatsitboo schtick is a stupid insult.  I've seen it get current, and I sort of see why, but come on.  In the end it's cliquism between fans of the same thing based on their perceptions of how worthy the other's fanboyism is, how pathetic is that?

Second, the reality is

Spoiler

So, fine, it's not a discussion you're into.  Suggestion:  Skip to the next comment and if you want to say something, talk about something else.  Nobody's being offensive so just bloody well chill and let people be interested in what they're interested in.  You happy when people get judged for deviant practices like, say, reading manga?

I dont known about manga world now, but i i my view, i think manhwa got better and better, at art and story line, they're ahead manga.

Manga is dead, low creative, smilar art... they dont have much good manga around.

It's just you don't read good manga and that's it, I mean if we count ongoing series maybe there are hundreds of manhwa and around tens of thousands of manga, try read Billy Bat, Vagabond, Berserk, Real and many more if you want great story mmm...

For creativity it's also still superior currently since I see everything that humanly possible written in the form of manga, probably because manga is a culture and so many people in Japan want to turn every kind of ideas into manga mmm...

Similar art will always be there because again, there are so many manga out there, there is just no way every manga will have different art styles, but there so many distinct art styles mmm...

As always, these Korean artists are on another level.

Nah, the good Japanese artists are just off doing full blown hentai XD

First. Just because you don't like something doesn't lower it's quality. Actually each of mentioned manga are award winning titles which are recognized worldwide (and yes this, and the number of sold volumes is only real metric of quality/popularity of something). You can add Kokou no Hito (by the author of Innocence) to the list.

Second, many webtoons scenes are copied or use preprepared models (the ones from MS EX or something) with little or no change at all. It's visible especially with cars etc. By no means i think it's wrong, but when you see exactly the same scene in two or more titles you start to feel dumb. (Actually it's also a problem of manga). And i would really disagree with your statement about quality of webtoons. It's matter of preference, for me realistic art in which eyes are drawn good enough to be mistaken for photo are better than colouring.

Third, it's always nice to share titles you could recommend. It helps with understanding of other person POV.

Last, sure it's better story than most eromanga, but i've seen ones with better plot (not PLOT) than that.

Just because something is award-winning it doesn't mean i have to like it, it's like those 5-star restaurants that appear in those magazine if i go there and food isn't to my liking i won't lie and say that food was great just because it appeared in some magazine and it has 5-stars, it's a matter of preference. Maybe i should rephrase it, those titles were meh for me, i never said they were outright bad and that people should avoid them.

Well about my recommendations, i won't give them, simply because i read far too many things. Light novels, manga, manhwa, manhua, webtoon, comics and of different genre shounen/seinen/shoujou/shoujou ai, i dont stick to a particular.

This is new kind of friendzone, it stopped the sex completely. Wow. Sex-stop-friend-zone.

Also, to the guys below please stop childish the banter.
Outsider just gonna see it as as banter between weeaboo and koreaboo, like fans of J-pop vs K-pop, etc.

It's pointless to generally compared art between two country with massive number of creator, artstyle, fanboy/girl, etc. It's pretty much just gonna ended between argument "My favorites is better because I like them more"

Q: how do you say netflix and chill at korea?

A: chicken and beer

There's already a phrase in Korean that means 'netflix and chill' which is 우리 집에서 라면 먹고 갈래 (wanna come eat ramen at my house). Guess what they do at the end of chapter 1?

It's really a matter of preference, so i don't see any need to bicker about what is better. Webtoon has this one plus that it's colored and have slightly better if not far more better art than manga or manhwa out there, that's it.

Racky gave example of a few manga which he believes are great, i've read everything beside innocence and the only one i find good is vinland saga rest was meh, so it's doesn't prove anything.

Regarding this... well it's a hentai with some ultra heavy censorship, but it still have (i think so) better story then most of hentai out there.

First. Just because you don't like something doesn't lower it's quality. Actually each of mentioned manga are award winning titles which are recognized worldwide (and yes this, and the number of sold volumes is only real metric of quality/popularity of something). You can add Kokou no Hito (by the author of Innocence) to the list.

Second, many webtoons scenes are copied or use preprepared models (the ones from MS EX or something) with little or no change at all. It's visible especially with cars etc. By no means i think it's wrong, but when you see exactly the same scene in two or more titles you start to feel dumb. (Actually it's also a problem of manga). And i would really disagree with your statement about quality of webtoons. It's matter of preference, for me realistic art in which eyes are drawn good enough to be mistaken for photo are better than colouring.

Third, it's always nice to share titles you could recommend. It helps with understanding of other person POV.

Last, sure it's better story than most eromanga, but i've seen ones with better plot (not PLOT) than that.

It's really a matter of preference, so i don't see any need to bicker about what is better. Webtoon has this one plus that it's colored and have slightly better if not far more better art than manga or manhwa out there, that's it.

Racky gave example of a few manga which he believes are great, i've read everything beside innocence and the only one i find good is vinland saga rest was meh, so it's doesn't prove anything.

Regarding this... well it's a hentai with some ultra heavy censorship, but it still have (i think so) better story then most of hentai out there. 

Wow! This manhwa is amazing. Great artwork with interesting story line.

Thank you LEC translation for doing this. I signed up on bato to say that and subscribe :)

BTW: Manhwa and korean webtoon are different things (at least to some people on batoto), but for me there is little difference in quality.

IMO manhwa is the korean equivalent of the japanese manga, while korean webtoon is like a comic strip but just vertically.

Q: how do you say netflix and chill at korea?

A: chicken and beer

I dont known about manga world now, but i i my view, i think manhwa got better and better, at art and story line, they're ahead manga.

Manga is dead, low creative, smilar art... they dont have much good manga around.

For me, manhwa started pretty bad and improved somewhat, but only to mediocre.  There are, and always were, a few gems though.

Webtoons on the other hand . . . well, the first couple I saw were good but had really crappy art.  Then some good artists came on the scene and did some really excellent stuff, good writing, interesting, innovative, fresh, strong emotions.  More recently the scene got bigger and more "pro", and the art has stayed good but the average writing quality and freshness seems to have gone down quite a bit--it's like the manhwa scene has invaded the webtoons.

As for manga . . . there's plenty of crap, but also plenty of good stuff.  What you're going to see depends what you're looking at.  Frankly, IMO the top-selling shounen tier is kind of a wasteland; the last big thing that was also good was Beelzebub.  But there's plenty  of stuff happening outside the likes of Shounen Jump.

As to this, like Racky says it's just borderline hentai.  Erotic, but not much else going on.

If she's going to lie to herself and him about her feelings then fine. There are other women that are thirsty for him anyways.

Yeah, look at Innocence, Berserk, Vagabong, Vinland Saga. Shit story, terrible art, nothing new. And then compare it with glorious Freezing.

What kind of bullshit are you writing? Manhwa mostly has only art, and usually even not a really good one. Pretty? Sometimes, but mostly it looks like carbon copy of shounen, ecchi manga style. Storywise 99% of manhwa are on LN adaptations level which is probably the shitties thing that came out from Japan.

This one on another hand looks like hentai, both in art and story.

BTW: Manhwa and korean webtoon are different things (at least to some people on batoto), but for me there is little difference in quality.

She's a bad liar.

That friendzone is not so bad to me... mhmm

Friendzone level so high it even interrupts sex

That moment when you get sex-friendzoned...

Goddangit.... I'm left hanging and dry....

Dat some friendzone......

Holy Shit. That friendzone wall. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics