Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 95votes)

Raising a Bat

Alt Names: alt Bagjwi Sayugalt Criando a un vampiroalt 박쥐사육alt Yarasa Beslemek
Author: Jade
Artist: Jade
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Min Gyeom is a human with a disease that makes him produce excess blood. Kim Chun Sam is a half-vampire who needs blood to live. So begins an unusual symbiotic relationship between "predator" and "prey."
Go to Raising a Bat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

Here's you special taxi service :D ~ ! The wind may be cold, but the driver is so hot P; ~
Such a lovey-dovey UFO (princess carry for the win !!) xD
Aaaah, a whole building as a books storehouse... THE DREAM *o*
Note : lol for Chun Sam who can only barely pass the door of his OWN HOUSE without hitting his head on the frame xDD

Parents, and friendship... Different points of view. Ah, the feels...
Thank you for this great translation ^^ !

Spoiler

What would you have her do? She could try to talk to them about it, but is there any chance they'd listen to her? I think she's more useful as a friendly figure for her brother, and an occasional mole.

Spoiler

and, of course, thank you very much for the chapters, Golden Roze & Asclepias Scans :D

Spoiler

fucking asshole of a father :/

Spoiler

fucking asshole of a father :/

*weeps*

Anyway, dammit, why couldn't his mom be there?! Why?! So much misunderstanding would be solved! I was so excited for the end of that.

Spoiler

If they do end up not being uploaded, would it be possible to have like short text summaries for the chapters? Waiting isn't so much an issue so much as more poor little heart being like FIX THE MISUNDERSTANDING GODDAMMIT.

Golden Roze got in touch with the author, and she said she's fine with us translating the free chapters as they come out! So we shouldn't have any trouble there! :D

Are you referring to the "avoid translating and uploading charged episodes" notice? The author actually came to us a little while back requesting that we not upload episodes until they become available for free, which we were more than happy to comply with, but she seemed to have no objections otherwise. :) (I hope this is the message you're referring to! I haven't heard anything else from her, though.)

If they do end up not being uploaded, would it be possible to have like short text summaries for the chapters? Waiting isn't so much an issue so much as more poor little heart being like FIX THE MISUNDERSTANDING GODDAMMIT.

Off topic from that, I'd really love it if
Spoiler

Just the worst people ever.

Why do I get the feeling that just when he is FINALLY gonna go over for dinner, a certain asshole is gonna screw it up?

The comic's added a message not to scanlate and upload. Will you guys be dropping this or limiting distribution?

Are you referring to the "avoid translating and uploading charged episodes" notice? The author actually came to us a little while back requesting that we not upload episodes until they become available for free, which we were more than happy to comply with, but she seemed to have no objections otherwise. :) (I hope this is the message you're referring to! I haven't heard anything else from her, though.)

The comic's added a message not to scanlate and upload. Will you guys be dropping this or limiting distribution?

ahh çok sevdim. kesinlikle koreliler bu işi biliyorlar. kendimi 19 tian okuyor gibi hissettim. ama shounen-ai oluşu benim için üzücü. umarım totally captivated gibi sonradan yaoi ye sarar. 19 tian dan umudum yok bunda bari sevindirsinler.

Omg I am DYING. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN UPDATE FASTER. HOW CAN I HELP. I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH AND JAPANESE. WHY DID I LEARN JAPANESE INSTEAD OF KOREAN. TT______TT <3 <3 <3

My GOD this is absolutely adorable, and that slight hint of angst helps to keep it from becoming gut wrenchingly sweet fluff.

Thanks for the update!! Vamp guy should invite blood guy over for dinner. All jokes aside, I think that would help clear up a lot of things between them.

I'm anticipating something bad happening with each chapter update and its killing me. @_@

This is such tragedy bait...

But I can't stop reading it...

I love the parents' sudden realization,..

"Oh shit, he's in love...with a boy?"

es precioso! <3
gracias por su trabajo <3

8MRXf1a.jpg

​Never was such a line delivered so earnestly.

Thank You so much for translating this!! we appreciate all of your hard work! i only came across this like an hour ago and read it all in one go and now i feel so empty until the next chap comes out haha;^;

BUT I CAN'T STOP GIGGLING LIKE A LITTLE kid because the two main characters ARE SUPER SUPER ADORABLE ;___; it's been ages since i've last read a solid vampire plot manhwa with slight angst and cuteness overload going on at the same time. ;uu;

Wow, you guys are really fast with the translation and editing! Loved those chapters, especially the last one hehehe. So shy, so sweet, so cute... <3

We try our best!! /(^///^)\ Thank you for reading! Everyone's enthusiasm for the series really encourages me to work faster! <3

Wow, you guys are really fast with the translation and editing! Loved those chapters, especially the last one hehehe. So shy, so sweet, so cute... <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics