Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

Sekai no Owari no Encore

Alt Names: alt 世界の終わりの世界録alt 世界终焉的世界录alt Encore of the World’s Endalt 세계 종언의 세계록alt Sekai no Owari no Encorealt Sekai no Owari no Sekairokualt Летопись конца света
Author: Sazane Kei
Artist: Usui Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The valuable treasure, the “Encore” which was left by the legendary Elline the Brave Hero, has the recording of the end of the world and the reincarnation of the world. The countries and brigades (parties) all over the world are searching for its whereabouts; the age to fight for the Encore. The boy called Ren who wants to become a knight has no talent in wielding swords despite looking exactly like the Elline the Brave Hero, he has been having a lifestyle where people taunts him as the “Fake Brave Hero”. The one that appears in front of him is the legendary Dragon Princess Krische, who had woken up from her seal. She mistakes Ren for Elline, though she gets disappointed since he simply looks like him, but she later finds out a hidden potential in him. And she invites him to the journey to find the Encore together with the Archangel Phia and the Demon-Lord Elise that saved the world before. “Do you want to come with us?”.

—This is the prelude of wild excitement played by the heroes. The boy known as the fake Brave Hero cross paths with the legend now!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Sekai no Owari no Encore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LIGHT NOVEL New Window shizuku kyun
  • 5 Replies
Topic Best Girl? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

271 Comments

but Does he have the BLOOD FINES??

4. although that all of them aren't monsters...

Angels are messengers of gods, while demons are ghosts/dwellers of the netherworld. Dragons are beasts with a high social aspect, so they count as some sort of higher worldly force besides humans,fairies,dwarves,etc.

The definition of monster as a being coming from an unnatural source and being a completely antisocial being which is unable to coexist in peace with humanity is a total oxymoron to what Japanese manga turned them into, a real monster girl would be the coogire/yangire type at most.

Would be interesting to see one of this type as the main heroine in a manga without any kawaii or dere traits, but it doesn't happen because it doesn't sell :(

While i can agree with your definition of each species, "Monster", and what Japan turn them into, i was using the term "Monstergirl" where it basically means just THAT, any non-human female with visual trait of a humanoid, usually a 50-50 between humanoid and non-human appearance, who actually have intelligence and social capability with humans or other species. This is a thing in Japan itself, you know?

Hope he gets a godly power up soon.

Wouldnt want him traveling around with 3 op ladies and just lollygagging about when its fight time

I'm just stating what this manga had me thinking:

1. The Fake Hero gonna slowly become as real as the Real Hero, this is obvious, but i think this actually gives opportunity for some cool and mind-blowing plot twist about him.

2. He supposedly the weakest in his school, and then he got 3 OP team members, with this i think it's better if the MC polishes his wits instead, a weak man accompanied by 3 powerhouse beauty who kicking ass with his intelligence is pretty badass don't you think?

3. Wait-wait a minute, 300 years ago? So, this is actually a Shota's Harem!?  All of MC's girls are already past 300 years old.

4. An Archangel, a Demon Lord, and a Dragon Princess..

I finally FOUND an ACTION-HAREM-MONSTERGIRLS Manga!! God Really Exist!

(But, i really hoping the girls are more monstergirls-looking, right now they look more like a cosplayer)

5. Is there any manga where the MC's father actually had a harem (and actually make child with most of them)?

4. although that all of them aren't monsters...

Angels are messengers of gods, while demons are ghosts/dwellers of the netherworld. Dragons are beasts with a high social aspect, so they count as some sort of higher worldly force besides humans,fairies,dwarves,etc.

The definition of monster as a being coming from an unnatural source and being a completely antisocial being which is unable to coexist in peace with humanity is a total oxymoron to what Japanese manga turned them into, a real monster girl would be the coogire/yangire type at most.

Would be interesting to see one of this type as the main heroine in a manga without any kawaii or dere traits, but it doesn't happen because it doesn't sell :(

Na quite obvious the fake gonna become real eventually

Yeah, eventually.

Probably after sixty chapters of milquetoasting about.

I'm just stating what this manga had me thinking:

1. The Fake Hero gonna slowly become as real as the Real Hero, this is obvious, but i think this actually gives opportunity for some cool and mind-blowing plot twist about him.

2. He supposedly the weakest in his school, and then he got 3 OP team members, with this i think it's better if the MC polishes his wits instead, a weak man accompanied by 3 powerhouse beauty who kicking ass with his intelligence is pretty badass don't you think?

3. Wait-wait a minute, 300 years ago? So, this is actually a Shota's Harem!?  All of MC's girls are already past 300 years old.

4. An Archangel, a Demon Lord, and a Dragon Princess..

I finally FOUND an ACTION-HAREM-MONSTERGIRLS Manga!! God Really Exist!

(But, i really hoping the girls are more monstergirls-looking, right now they look more like a cosplayer)

5. Is there any manga where the MC's father actually had a harem (and actually make child with most of them)?

Manga must be new since MAL only have novel up . 27 november huh for next chaper? I'm more curious what his hidden potential are, maybe is something do with awake  Elline power a bit, yeah he eventually will become real.

Plot will probably be something like that instead of start as strongest. 

Ok, but that description hurt my brain.

Na quite obvious the fake gonna become real eventually

Story: great! Art: great! Prota: great? :rofl:

Most of all... Heroines: LOVELY!!!!!

Would be lurking for this!

The first chapter was pretty good. Hope to see the next release soon

"... And from then on, they decided to make dragon babies."

Totally "Underdog" MC

I bet this Elline guy was like all those other harem MCs out there. The three chicks are all virgins and he died as one too.

was planning to read the novel...

So he is going to inherit his great great(etc) uncle's women, all because of his looks? weird!

It's entertaining so far and I like the art. Followed.

Awwwww yissss

Was waiting for this

I'm not satisfied! Give me MOOOOOOOOORE!

"ohai, I'm the angel that your powerful doppelganger defeated. lets go on a party!"

what the shit.

btw BT has a translation.

tl;dr

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics