Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

Sekai no Owari no Encore

Alt Names: alt 世界の終わりの世界録alt 世界终焉的世界录alt Encore of the World’s Endalt 세계 종언의 세계록alt Sekai no Owari no Encorealt Sekai no Owari no Sekairokualt Летопись конца света
Author: Sazane Kei
Artist: Usui Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The valuable treasure, the “Encore” which was left by the legendary Elline the Brave Hero, has the recording of the end of the world and the reincarnation of the world. The countries and brigades (parties) all over the world are searching for its whereabouts; the age to fight for the Encore. The boy called Ren who wants to become a knight has no talent in wielding swords despite looking exactly like the Elline the Brave Hero, he has been having a lifestyle where people taunts him as the “Fake Brave Hero”. The one that appears in front of him is the legendary Dragon Princess Krische, who had woken up from her seal. She mistakes Ren for Elline, though she gets disappointed since he simply looks like him, but she later finds out a hidden potential in him. And she invites him to the journey to find the Encore together with the Archangel Phia and the Demon-Lord Elise that saved the world before. “Do you want to come with us?”.

—This is the prelude of wild excitement played by the heroes. The boy known as the fake Brave Hero cross paths with the legend now!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Sekai no Owari no Encore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LIGHT NOVEL New Window shizuku kyun
  • 5 Replies
Topic Best Girl? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

271 Comments

promising.

follow!

It's okay to have weak mc as long as he have determination to became better and stronger.

Seeing this kind of mc struggle with his training is a lot better than mc who always think he is a burden weak and useless shit but magically became so strong in a pinch situation, a typical shounen fight.

Spoiler

I really don't know why, but sometimes the art in this manga reminds me of Sekirei, even though it's not similar at all.

Must be because of the size of the busts...

I honestly thought this was gonna be about a weak ass pussy MC that gets protected by op girls all the time while staying at the same level of power.

But if this goes in the direction its leading in, it might turn out pretty good.

"You can just stand there and watch."

Great line.

I honestly liked the first volume of the LN. More than I usually like this kind of heroic fantasy settings. MC is a great character.

Also it's not that much of a harem, Kylse is clearly the main ship.

MC starting to grow balls ? droped

He had balls since the beggining

I really don't know why, but sometimes the art in this manga reminds me of Sekirei, even though it's not similar at all.

probably their eyes

MC starting to grow balls ? droped

they are fighting for Ren already to see who will train him....one at day and one at night

• I8G likes this

I honestly thought this was gonna be about a weak ass pussy MC that gets protected by op girls all the time while staying at the same level of power.

But if this goes in the direction its leading in, it might turn out pretty good.

"You can just stand there and watch."

Great line.

guess reading the novel wont be bad :3

the magazine this one is serialized in, Comic Alive seems decent for its past adaptions of other LNs, so at the very least it should run longer than many other LN promos.

Somewhat Similar to a game known as Infinite Undiscovery though. Just passing resemblances, but it's about a kid who looks just like the Savior of the world and he gets pulled into an adventure because of it.

Well yeah, I imagine some RPG has similar setting and premise. That probably the reason why I like this one since I am quite a RPG maniac.

I think LN got like 4-5 volumes

It has at least 5 volumes and Baka Tsuki (isn't the best source but I can't read Japanese so I can't read the official site) claims the 6th volume is in the works.

I guess the LN isn't selling that well if its only getting a promo manga.

For once, the plot/premise isn't something that I've seen in other LN.

Somewhat Similar to a game known as Infinite Undiscovery though. Just passing resemblances, but it's about a kid who looks just like the Savior of the world and he gets pulled into an adventure because of it.

And the Harem begins.

I knew it. As long as you see an LN getting a Manga adaptation, the one who always push through it was Kobe! :)

@ Feezy If he does then we can expect the girls to die in a nuclear explosion.....Or hit by Seo's truck.

Light novel promo warning, read at your own risk

Also... Elline is a virgin till he died? Poor hero....

how do you know its just gonna be a promo?
also real quick do you know how often this will update?

For once, the plot/premise isn't something that I've seen in other LN.

the real question is when the hell are they being translated.

Light novel promo warning, read at your own risk

Also... Elline is a virgin till he died? Poor hero....

Manga promo?

The light novel series is pretty new (volume 1 was published in July 2014) so unless this goes REALLY slow, its going to run out of material FAST.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics