Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

Sekai no Owari no Encore

Alt Names: alt 世界の終わりの世界録alt 世界终焉的世界录alt Encore of the World’s Endalt 세계 종언의 세계록alt Sekai no Owari no Encorealt Sekai no Owari no Sekairokualt Летопись конца света
Author: Sazane Kei
Artist: Usui Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The valuable treasure, the “Encore” which was left by the legendary Elline the Brave Hero, has the recording of the end of the world and the reincarnation of the world. The countries and brigades (parties) all over the world are searching for its whereabouts; the age to fight for the Encore. The boy called Ren who wants to become a knight has no talent in wielding swords despite looking exactly like the Elline the Brave Hero, he has been having a lifestyle where people taunts him as the “Fake Brave Hero”. The one that appears in front of him is the legendary Dragon Princess Krische, who had woken up from her seal. She mistakes Ren for Elline, though she gets disappointed since he simply looks like him, but she later finds out a hidden potential in him. And she invites him to the journey to find the Encore together with the Archangel Phia and the Demon-Lord Elise that saved the world before. “Do you want to come with us?”.

—This is the prelude of wild excitement played by the heroes. The boy known as the fake Brave Hero cross paths with the legend now!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Sekai no Owari no Encore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LIGHT NOVEL New Window shizuku kyun
  • 5 Replies
Topic Best Girl? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

271 Comments

Spoiler

Does the source material not go with the 1 volume/heroine route that all other LN stories do? Or is it more like Rakudai with one main heroine

I'm not gonna hold my breath in, no matter how much I like it I have a feeling this will become another LN promotion manga that will end abruptly...

I hope that this story won't become one of those cases but, just in case...81267117.jpg
Thanks for the chapter, guys!!

Oh no, anything but the empty space of where the tail is supposed to be. 2lewd4me

Is it just me or does ancienter sound really awkward?

Welcome to LNs, enjoy your stay.

D-DID HE JUST SPANK HER?

104rd0.jpg

f679b7dcc9.jpg

Is it just me or does ancienter sound really awkward?

Why do I have a feeling that the MC is really the Hero from legends? (Or at least some sort of reincarnation or past life or something.)

They even have the same scent or whatever.

104rd0.jpg

Elsie seems to be more uncaring and callous than in the LN with her attitudes towards Ren.

I'm not gonna hold my breath in, no matter how much I like it I have a feeling this will become another LN promotion manga that will end abruptly...

Spoiler

Wall of text incoming. Not really a spoiler since I'm only using element from the 4 chapter of the manga.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Next spoiler is some quotes from the LN :

Spoiler

There are some sentences before this too, but it would be a huge spoiler of the end of volume 1, so I just took some parts. 

I'd love to read the volume 2, but it seems nobody's translating it anymore. =/

Spoiler

I'd like to know too. Who is it? (in spoiler, even if we all know that everybody open spoilers)

Spoiler

Next spoiler is some quotes from the LN :

Spoiler

There are some sentences before this too, but it would be a huge spoiler of the end of volume 1, so I just took some parts. 

I'd love to read the volume 2, but it seems nobody's translating it anymore. =/

In fact, he may be surrounded by girls, but it is not really a harem story. There's a main ship.

I'd like to know too. Who is it? (in spoiler, even if we all know that everybody open spoilers)

In fact, he may be surrounded by girls, but it is not really a harem story. There's a main ship.

Don't do that. Now I need to know, who is it? PM. Maybe? ):

I really like this novel adaptation. The story is kinda cliche, but still very refreshing. Really hoping that this will continue past 10 chapters, or get an anime adaptation, or both.

There are manga that don't get updated for a couple of months, sometimes even years and you think 1.5 months is long?

Yeah, I'm waiting for an update on Soul Catcher(S) for example... 

Man it's been so long since this got an update that I forgot it even existed. I'm guessing it's just come back from holiday break or something? Or is this just a case of TL workload?

There are manga that don't get updated for a couple of months, sometimes even years and you think 1.5 months is long?

Man it's been so long since this got an update that I forgot it even existed. I'm guessing it's just come back from holiday break or something? Or is this just a case of TL workload?

Yeah, I'm with you. A month is just too long for a monthly series! A freaking month!

His harem is now complete.

His harem is now complete.

I don't think so

There's one thing that always make me chuckle everytime i saw Ren's face...

The fact that eventhough being compared to the legendary hero Elline brings him more troubles than benefits (before the journey for the Encore of course), but he for some reason didn't change his HAIRSTYLE at all, can only mean one thing...

He's a actually a very devoted fanboy of Elline, that's why he never change his hairstyle, so he can always perfectly cosplay as him at all times. :D

He 'bout to get loli-wrecked.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics