Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 56votes)

Soil

Alt Names: alt ソイル
Author: Kaneko Atsushi
Artist: Kaneko Atsushi
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Something strange is going on in "Soil New Town." The sudden disappearance of a seemingly normal family leads the two detectives Yokoi and Onoda to the idyllic town in the middle of nowhere. What looks like a routine case at first quickly turns into a complex and deadly riddle where nothing is what it seems to be. Will the two desperate investigators manage to solve the mystery before it's too late?
Go to Soil Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

Is anyone going to pick this up????? Really would like to read it...

This manga is amazing. It started weird but it keeps getting weirder and weirder with every chapter, like a rollescoaster of the bizarre.

I'm scared of keeping reading it because the scanlation stopped years ago and I dont know if I would be able to keep the suspense of not knowing how it ends.

if there is a translator in need of the raws for this manga, please contact me. i have the remaining vols and i would really appreciate if somebody would finish it

Isn't there a kind soul/some kind souls who'd consider finishing this? ;___;

or even a translator + raws. i'm willing to edit this so we can all know what the fuck happens in the end

a year later: someone please finish this series... just toss me some translations and good raws, I'll do the rest. A KIND TRANSLATOR PLS

I can't even suggest this to The End group because there are 3 volumes left and they don't do >2 vols, this is the worst ;_______________;

This is like a less scary but way more interesting Uzumaki.  

So scanlators dropped this just a few chapters before the ending?

More like 3 volumes from what I looked up?

So scanlators dropped this just a few chapters before the ending?

Why is 57 loading after the latest updates?

This manga's storyline seems taken straight out of a Stephen King Novel. The whole town is crazy,

That's what's great about it.

This manga's storyline seems taken straight out of a Stephen King Novel. The whole town is crazy,

A new chapter! •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

Today's a good day.(⌐■_■)

oh sweet it's back baby

Is it just taking a long time or has the project been dropped?

There's a new chapter as of today, by a new group.

Is it just taking a long time or has the project been dropped?
read*
Indeed , go ready bitchies.
Now this is how you make a mystery manga!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics