Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 343votes)

Mayo Chiki!

Alt Names: alt まよチキ!alt 美少年管家的秘密!alt 迷える執事とチキンな俺とalt 迷茫管家与懦弱的我alt Mayo Chikialt Mayoeru Shitsuji to Chikin na Ore toalt The Wavering Butler and Myself the Chicken
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Subaru, a classmate of Sakamachi Kinjirou, has been serving as the butler of Suzutsuki Kanade in school. Due to an accident, Sakamachi discovers Konoe's secret...that he is actually a she!? Apparently she will be removed from her position if anyone at school finds out. What will unfold from this chain of events?

Alternate Story:

> Mayo Mayo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mayo-mayo-r9911 )
Go to Mayo Chiki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mayo Chiki 2 New Window veraya
  • 10 Replies
Topic New stuff New Window kmarble
  • 5 Replies

543 Comments

I love how we JUST NOW reach where the first season of the anime ends. Gotta say though, love that they're maintaing the storyline so far on both fronts.

@acolyte You don't get what about the "Nyu" chapter?
Spoiler
It's basically a Suzutsuki "appeal time" chapter.
i prefer jirou x nakuru over anything else tbh.... nakuru is just way too cute..
There is Suzutsuki x Jiro (in this order!) development afoot o.O

Still, I prefer Jiro x Konoe >.<
Even though Suzutsuki was extremely cute in the Nyu! chapter, I still prefer Konoe.

Also, did anyone else find the part in the 16th chapter when she held his glasses hostage extremely funny? I dont know why, but I couldnt stop laughing

And.. Nyu!
I still don't understand this 'nyu' chapter even after watching the anime.
I must be slow.
OMG!!!
Nyu .... <3 nyu
Suzutsuki <3 your nyu is <3
*reads chapter 16 and gets to page 33*.
Status quo being broken in my ecchi?!?!?
*continues reading*
Damn it!
Aaargh.. why is it have to be monthly or 2 weeks maybe ? Why...? ( Sorry... i got too bored waiting for the release date )
i like it
Oh Batoto How I love you for giving me this manga...
'M' mangas are getting more popular lately.
Certain groups are in dire need of English speaking proofreaders...
this one is so moe <3
remind me of ore no imouto manga <3
Yes, the anime is good too, though a little less ecchi than the manga in my opinion.
huhuhu...like it same with the anime... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
<3 it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics