Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 38votes)

Magic Scroll Merchant Zio

Alt Names: alt Magic Scroll Seller Zio
Author: Jae Gyung Um
Artist: Ho Pae
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: He is like a magician, but he is not a magician. Zio Oh, you a magician!
Go to Magic Scroll Merchant Zio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Raiden Hime

So...

Lightning Princess?

There are Yamete Kudasai, Ganbare Otosan and Kaze Neko now

Hans no Junan and Its my Life are recent titles that offer different looks at fantasy tropes but neither feature merchants as mains.

Already following both. ;)
Raiden Hime

So...

Lightning Princess?

Sadly, I mentioned it only because it is so rare.  Hans no Junan and Its my Life are recent titles that offer different looks at fantasy tropes but neither feature merchants as mains.

As for the story;  the girl is cute and talented. It could be worth going along with her :)  

A fantasy story with a merchant as the main character? I'm surprised I didn't notice it before.   Ill follow and, hopefully, see where it goes. 

Good find Jamnini's box.

You make it sound like you collect them. Could you suggest any other good mangas that feature merchants as the main character? (Aside from obvious ones like S&W)

A fantasy story with a merchant as the main character? I'm surprised I didn't notice it before.   Ill follow and, hopefully, see where it goes. 

Good find Jamnini's box.

Wait... I must be imagining things...

I could've sworn I saw setup for an actual story in the latest chapter.

This manhwa actually become a lot more interesting now mmm...

Thanks Jaimini for scanlating this mmm...

the theme of trading and magic is enough to sell for me...

Apparently Zio is thunder spell in Persona which means...

I play too lot of Persona...

Sorry for any delays been busy with other mangas. Hope you've been enjoying it, manga takes time to build up but give it time it gets more interesting ^-^.

Dammit... And I was rootin for those werewolves this time >.<

A true man (lol)...

Spoiler

Is she supposed to be the combination of Angelina Jolie and Pamela Anderson mmm...`?

Korea, Aerok

Nice little word play

• BCS likes this

I actually kinda feel bad for those wolf-men creatures...LOL....

I thought this has a connection to this manga http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/wizardry-zeo-r5110, but seeing that this is a manhwa then I guess no connection whatsoever mmm...

nah sorry to disappoint though, i do like that manga though its great.

I thought this has a connection to this manga http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/wizardry-zeo-r5110, but seeing that this is a manhwa then I guess no connection whatsoever mmm...

There was a slight error in the release and we'll be fixing that right away. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics