Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Are the pages in ch3 out of sequence?

Thanks for the update!

I feel he gained more weight with those dumpling

Neat but just wow....at this point our MC should just start flying in the sky xD

LMAO! This is getting pretty fucking good. XD

I don't even know why this webtoon is so good. I just fucking love it.

I really like that the artist kept the same style of art & humor as in Yongbi. This just keeps getting better.

hahahaha I'm hooked! This is great! Thank you Supreme Cream Scanlations :D

I accidentally the whole building.

"Nah, nah, it's alright, ignore the fact I took out your assassin."

Don't tell me the shop granny is also some sort of martial arts master...

Okay, prologue didn't *quite* reel me in, but these two chapters definitely have :D

Looking forward to more of this.

Three chapters, three surprising twists. Already a better streak than Shyamalan.

Spoiler

LMAO! XD

That the horrors of Asians make up master
Spoiler

LMAO! XD

The wonders of good makeup are unfathomable.

Alright, you got me.

Now he can open a big dumpling joint and eat jumbo dumplings everyday!

Close enough.

batoto needs a new tag: Overpowered MotherF*ckers...a lot of them have cropped up (mahouka, sky wizards academy, ultimate antihero, classroom of heroes, overlord, new gate, etc..)..and i'm reading all of them...

Wanted to write that while different, this feels a lot like Yongbi. Which is awesome. Instant follow. Then I looked at the authors, double instant follow, there wasn't even a need to read it first.

Damn dude. That was unexpected.
So good, so OP Honestly at first i think the ex-prisoners boy is the MC but its the fatso, lol

Every chapter so far has been an amusing surprise.

Lol didn't see that coming.

Man, i saw this one in naver while i was searching for lookism raws and i really wanted it to be translated. Thank you, Supreme Cream

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics