Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

So he went from frightening bandits to near death to frightening ghosts to the beyond.

Well in all probability her actions probably dissipated the ghost, but I can always imagine otherwise.

I was wondering what those white flags were. Then I got my answer right away.

I'd actually be willing to bet that the dumpling girl is actually the young seeress from the beginning of this chapter. It's the only way I see that part somehow tying in with the story right now.

The giveaway is the first few panels, where she breaks the fourth wall and asks "A baby?" as if she heard the narrator

That face at the end... This seems like it's going to get (more) interesting.

Spoiler

I'd actually be willing to bet that the dumpling girl is actually the young seeress from the beginning of this chapter. It's the only way I see that part somehow tying in with the story right now.

That face at the end... This seems like it's going to get (more) interesting.

Spoiler

Is it just me or are webtoons and 4-komas recently more interesting than most big-name mangas?

It's easier to do your own thing if you don't have to be worried about getting published.  Sometimes that leads to gold, often it leads to junk nobody reads.

The gold makes the junk worthwhile, though.

Is it just me or are webtoons and 4-komas recently more interesting than most big-name mangas?

I don't know why, but when the artist does closeups our MC reminds me of kid Goku. He's a kid, acts silly, can beat anyone, doesn't kill, tries to do what is right and is naive about everything except fighting.

Goku killed almost everyone he fought agaisn't, during his kid age most were indirectly, but still...

I thought this looked familiar, same author/artist combination as Yongbi the Invincible. Followed just for that - I friggin love Yongbi and this looks like more of the same type.

Another great Manhwa, wish mangakas started to do works like this one lately, well there are a couple of good ones running out there but only a couple lol. Insta follow.

I don't know why, but when the artist does closeups our MC reminds me of kid Goku. He's a kid, acts silly, can beat anyone, doesn't kill, tries to do what is right and is naive about everything except fighting.

lol the Author and artist like using trolls like this, if you've read their other webtoon Paladin you should understand that they like redirecting the viewers to disregard the underdog.

Well I'll be damned, didn't even realize it due to the slight art style shift.

Really? I thought the original MC from the prologue is the guy just released from jail (the purple swirly-shirt guy), that gets whacked in chapter 1.

He ain't dead, tho'; ol' blue-fatty did that weird healing thing on him.

lol the Author and artist like using trolls like this, if you've read their other webtoon Paladin you should understand that they like redirecting the viewers to disregard the underdog.

Gosu challenges Hand of Yama to a battle!!!

Gosu uses Mean Look!

Hand of Yama whited out, and out, and out, and out...

Lmao the man just got HunterxHunterd

Odds are he's trying to lose on purpose or (and I hope this is true) he is going to win by forcing him to throw paper.

It was literally a "Throw rock so i can pummel you with the wrath of a thousand sun, do it."

Good at RPS can predict and outguess those badat RPS.

Master at RPS can predict and outguess those good at RPS.

Master at RPS outguess themselves and lose to those bad at RPS.

I think i'm in the bad category.

Really? I thought the original MC from the prologue is the guy just released from jail (the purple swirly-shirt guy), that gets whacked in chapter 1.

The MC from the prologue is the fat guy (after a year of dumplings), and the guy who got whacked in chapter 1 was a red herring.

Holy FUCK! He just stared daggers at him so hard that it made him age.
Only he and chuck norris can win rps after going first.

Um, the mc is still the same? He has just gained a little weight from all dem dumplings. The guy in chapter 1 is just a random passerby that so happens to look like the mc before dumplings.

I am kind of dissapointed the mc from the prologue died in chapter 1, so far the new mc has no backstory and is just flying around beating people

Um, the mc is still the same? He has just gained a little weight from all dem dumplings. The guy in chapter 1 is just a random passerby that so happens to look like the mc before dumplings.

I am kind of dissapointed the mc from the prologue died in chapter 1, so far the new mc has no backstory and is just flying around beating people

Spoiler

Odds are he's trying to lose on purpose or (and I hope this is true) he is going to win by forcing him to throw paper.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics