Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Thanks, SupremeCreamScans, this chapter, 16, was like an action movie, I'm expecting Wookbook to show us some good moves.

This arc is getting pretty good at the moment.

Thanks for the translations!

Environmentalists in this world must really hate Gosu. They ruin the landscape quicker than industrialization does^^

The actual webtoon is being released officially in English. If you want to read it, you can download the Webtoon app and look for Gosu. Please do mind, though. The translation is pretty much "below standards" compared to what we have in batoto. And also the official english chapter is far behind, they're still in the Baekma Valley when Ryong ran rampant because brother Woo was taken by force

Noted. Thanks.

Any news on the horizon for the actual webtoon?

The actual webtoon is being released officially in English. If you want to read it, you can download the Webtoon app and look for Gosu. Please do mind, though. The translation is pretty much "below standards" compared to what we have in batoto. And also the official english chapter is far behind, they're still in the Baekma Valley when Ryong ran rampant because brother Woo was taken by force

Any news on the horizon for the actual webtoon?

Man, really, his kindness is his only weakness, that Gang Ryong

They must have a deathwish for kidnapping Goo Hwi's daughter.

Wow that last page ... red mask indeed is a piece of sht.

Well, it was obvious, but still ...

scripts are nice thx boiz

Yeah well, last I checked, they haven't made Gosu available for any fan translation yet.

What? They are for English versions, too. Take a look at Noblesse, for example. You have the fan version and the official version.

those fan subs are for languages other than English.

What? They are for English versions, too. Take a look at Noblesse, for example. You have the fan version and the official version.

We did look into it, but those fan subs are for languages other than English. We tried contacting Naver directly, but heard nothing back from them.

why doesnt the SCS post their scripts in fantranslated part of the line webtoon site

https://translate.webtoons.com/

its by naver and i think the proceeds goes to the author too. but it is the official way to fan translate webtoons

Seriously, just compared chapter 11 from SupremeCreamScans with webtoons and I agree... Webtoons trans are not up to par. SupremeCreamScans should reach out to them and offer their translation services. its a win win situation. :D

Really, why do people support official releases if they're so subpar and poorly translated? Also WHY do they have to erase all the korean references (such as honorifics and so)? It's not like a quick google search or youtube videos or translator notes can't clarify that point and make them at least gain some knowledge about the culture.

why doesnt the SCS post their scripts in fantranslated part of the line webtoon site

https://translate.webtoons.com/

its by naver and i think the proceeds goes to the author too. but it is the official way to fan translate webtoons

I, too, really appreciate these scripts.  I hope you don't give up on it.

Thanks for the script !! looking forward for the next 2 chapters.

Gosu level unlocked: No action needed.

Also SCS I CAN SEE TWO MOAR CHAPTERS ON NAVER, GIVE US SCRIPTS PLEASE...I AM SALIVATING!

Well, if people are uncomfortable with reading the scripts, we can stop posting them here.

And for your question, you can piss off, thanks. We spent the time to work on these scripts to keep people up to date until the official version catches up, not to read ungrateful comments like yours.

please dont mind that ungrateful bastard leecher who only knows how to complain. We are very thankful for your efforts to translate this, Thanks and keep up the good work

Well, if people are uncomfortable with reading the scripts, we can stop posting them here.

And for your question, you can piss off, thanks. We spent the time to work on these scripts to keep people up to date until the official version catches up, not to read ungrateful comments like yours.

Please don't pay attention to those comments. You guys rock. I'm grateful you are keeping up with the series, even if it's just in script form.

why even post the script? waste of time. unfollowed

Thanks for the awesome work Supreme Cream.

why even post the script? waste of time. unfollowed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics