Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 143votes)

Boku to Majo no Jikan

Alt Names: alt ボクと魔女の時間alt Time Between The Witch and Mealt Waktu antara Si Penyihir dan Sayaalt 我和魔女的时间
Author: Arakawa Shin
Artist: Arakawa Shin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was supposed to be his most lucky day ever right? so how did he end up dying? And if he's dead why did he wake up in a lab with a strange girl who says she wants to examine him? Not only has his hair turned white and his eyes red, but he can't seem to be wounded by anything. So much for a lucky day huh?
Go to Boku to Majo no Jikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boku To Majo no Jikan Raws New Window Laurens D
  • 1 Replies

165 Comments

Hmm? The last page said something about issue 9 being next. Were chapters skipped?
Spoiler
not bad, its different and I love how the main character gets attacked by all types of monsters and really really mean girls
@comody: No, no, no. My bad, I didn't made it clear. I was talking about my cats, also my dog, did you saw that translation? He fucking owns at it, man.
@Jabberwocky You are a little brong there, is God Bless all the Translators, Editors, Re-Drawers and more for all their work.
God bless 13Th Hour Scanlations. Can I hear an amen?
Posted ImageThanks for the Update 13Th Hour Scanlations Posted Image
Posted Image
Wow I'm glad this was picked up, probably wouldn't have found it otherwise.
Hooray, new chapter :3
i found it funny lol, too bad it's dropped
This series is official in Riceballicious's dropped list. Hopefully another group picks it up.
not only weird, not only fun,but sarcastic, ironic, twisted characters, and some kind of plot, with a past relating them together. niiiiiiicccceeeee
Awww I thought chap 2 would have been posted by now...
Darn It's been 162 days since the first chapter was released... well anyways some good news and bad. I guess good news first, Riceballicious is currently working on chapter two however its a watermarked Chinese scan. The bad news is after that they won't be able to release anymore because there are no Japanese scans for this series that they can use. So I guess if we decide we like it and want more we are going to have to find someone who has those?
its gonna be a long wait xD
awesome, thank you, can't wait for the next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics