Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 22votes)

Aozora Yell

Alt Names: alt Blue-Sky Yellalt 青空呐喊alt 青空エールalt Yell for the Blue Sky
Author: Kawahara Kazune
Artist: Kawahara Kazune
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aozora Yell centers on Tsubasa, a girl who saw an inspirational brass band performance at the finals of the Japanese high school baseball championships one summer. Tsubasa vows to join the band when she enters high school, and she happens to meet a certain boy there.
Go to Aozora Yell Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

After a long time, Aozora Yell is finally updated!
Aozora yell is such an inspirational manga. I feel very fortunate to be able to read this.
Thank you very much for your hard work Chibi manga group!
Wow, the translation on this last chapter is a bit... Hard to follow. It's all over the place, the pronouns are misplaced or used incorrectly- it's a bit disconcerting, especially since this is such a dialogue heavy chapter.
Agreed. It's not unheard of, but still too rare, for manga to deal with not just who a person is, but who they can become, what good they can do . . . it can lead to some really good stuff. "Cat Street" is a good example.

Kawahara Kazune is a pretty good mangaka. One of hers, "Sensei!", is among the manga I regret the most that scanlation never finished; it was dropped midway through a couple years back. Hopefully someday it will get picked up.
Very heart warming. What is nice about this one, I think, is that it is as much about her 'relationship' with herself, developing, growing up; as it is her 'relationship' with him. Many stories of this genre are just romances, while this is also, I think, a 'coming of age' tale.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics