Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 40votes)

Gunjo

Alt Names: alt 羣青alt Gunjoualt Ultramarine
Author: Nakamura Ching
Artist: Nakamura Ching
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of a woman who asks the lesbian who is in love with her to kill her husband and live their life on the road after the deed is done.
Go to Gunjo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Fuuck you know there are times when you want to learn more about side characters and what happens to them but we never do... well this is not one of those times. 

There's something about this sort of story that really attracts me though, it's similar to when I was reading the book "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. 

This isn't nearly as depressing as the road though but it still gives off a similar feeling 

Well, that's a bit different!  Nothing depressing happened this chapter!

Mostly because nothing happened this chapter.

scary cover

nerden buluyosunuz böyle serileri T___T

What the fuuucck... This is sooo depressing... 

Girlfriend? The one with the cool parents? Oh no. 

Fuck..

Um. I think I'll just read Nisekoi or something...

does it start from chap 3?

The only yuri manga that I both love and hate returns! Yaaaaaay! Maybe!

Holy cow, seriously!?  Outstanding, super glad to see more, thanks a lot Megchan, Happy and Kotonoha Scans!!

This is a powerful manga. It's just intense, realistic, and just plain sad. I love it.
This is indeed very good. Although, somewhat shocking, a very possible life. It's a bit sad that it seems to have no more releases.
this is really good, very realistic and sad, but very good. hope there's more releases soon
Those two CAN go together.
seinen...yuri?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics