Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Saijou no Meii

Alt Names: alt 顶尖神医alt Saijo no Meiialt The Best Skilled Surgeonalt 最上の命医
Author: Hashiguchi Takashi & Irie Kenzou
Artist: Hashiguchi Takashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMedical MedicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saijou Mikoto was born with a bad heart. It was thanks to the incredible skills of Japanese leading pediatric heart surgeon, Shindou Mamoru, that he survived into adolescence, and he's decided to show his gratitude by becoming the greatest pediatric surgeon the world has ever known.
Go to Saijou no Meii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Staff Recruitments to get this manga rolling New Window shougei
  • 2 Replies
Topic Saijou no Meii's Scanlation New Window Derek
  • 4 Replies
Topic Someone wanna pick this up ? New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

106 Comments

missed this T_____T I love medical manga

Thank you so much for picking this up again XD.

This is like a breath of fresh air after Team Medical Dragon, haha.

Oh yeah!! Thanks for the update Renzokusei Scans!!..

Yay! A new girl! (ahem) I mean chapter... >_>

FINALLY!!!!! an update, must be something in the water because we are getting all types of updates from mangas that have been in a long hiatus like HOTD (Highschool of the dead) and Black lagoon or dropped for scanlations. 

errkk, missed roankun "hail" =P

Renzokousei Scans Et Roankun,

Thanks for taking over a manga that I really enjoy, and had been missing for some time.  Great translation, nice and clean.  

Even my father doesn't grant my wish as fast as this in my childhood.

Hail Derek and Renzokusei Scans.

I've learned a lot of human anatomy and physiology from this series, lol

Nice, I have been waiting for an update that I can read :-)

Thank you!

Is this going to turn out as a rivalry for Ayame's butt buddy position?

Here, have some new Saijou no Meii.

It's good, but seeing how i've just read it now and how it was last updated nearly one 1/2 years ago make me sad. =(

But hell, followed anyway. =)

really good manga, dont know how accurate it is but still great. hope someone will pick this up someday
I'm intune to like this due to my medical background. Luckly I know French, so I can at least read 2 more chapters :P
No way,it'll be a pain in the ass to retype everything to Google! Just think the time you'll need to read the thing and the time you have to type the thing...and I'm no-good at deciphering Google translations.

Well I can understand a bit of Japanese... but only up to the basic of the basic... but damn it's too complicated for this manga as it has TOO MANY TECHNICAL TERMS! All those medical operations are processed through my brain as gibberish, OTL.

Seems like the Bears(TrinityBakuma) have dropped it, orz.
hahaha, to easy use google translate if u want ind > eng,
but if japan ?
no coment

While I'm happy that there are updates, I cannot read any of them because I don't understand Indonesian...lol.

i can spoil the story for you, haha kidding. i can read it anyway. but i prefer english too T__T
Hey mikoto, you are connecting those veins oddly!
Spoiler
While I'm happy that there are updates, I cannot read any of them because I don't understand Indonesian...lol.
He is good, but still nothing compared to Asadawesome.
i want moooaaaarrr
im posted chapter 34 saturday, but i'dont know admin batoto show it,
can some one talk to him ?
im just want share it to saijou no meii lovers
and then saijou grew up, was a field doctor and changed his name to Asada (team medical dragon)

seriously, this is like reading a prequel to Team Medical Dragon. (i still think it's quite good!)
hoping for more, this series certainly deserves it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics