Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Tsukushi Mates

Alt Names: alt ツクシメイツ
Author: Yuuji
Artist: Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Webcomic following Hatakeyama Tsukushi, "Tsu-tsun", upon her transferring to a new school.

Raw on
Artist's site http://yumemigachi.com/
and pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=147202
Go to Tsukushi Mates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Wait... It's monthly?

It's whenever the author decides to do it-ly.

Has only just started doing some more after doing a load of other stuff.

Its only one page so.., See you all next month then.

Wait... It's monthly?

Yes, a new chapter!

...And it's gone!

Its only one page so.., See you all next month then.

Was wondering how I didn't remember reading 11 chapters. Checked through them again. Figured out why. No regrets.

Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised next month as well.

She is NEVER going to ride that bike, unless someone else works the pedals.

Obvious? Not really, all I see is the usual schoolgirl friendship. Although Tsukushi's face in chapter 10 is kinda weird, but it could mean anything.

Did you not see the childhood friend and short lived delinquent go to mush over the legal loli? That is a bit deeper than a normal freindship between girls, and if you see that constantly enough to think it's normal, then you live in Yuri Central and are clueless.

A usual schoolgirl friendship is nothing like that, girls do not have their heart skip a beat every other word another girl says. All my friends throughout middle and highschool were girls and they never acted remotely like the girls in this manga do around each other.

Like I said, you can clearly see the girls are smitten with the tiny girl, but it is not up to romance level yet.

Yes, a new chapter!

...And it's gone!

The shoujo-ai is as obvious as Hotaru's crush on Komari in Non Non Biyori! You don't even need a Mugi-filter to see it! Just because they aren't necking with her doesn't mean that they aren't enamored to her! And as seen in chapter 10, Tsukushi may have light romantic feelings for Nazuna.

Shoujo-ai is 'lighter romance' between girls. They don't neccessarily have to kiss or anything, just so long as you can tell that a girl is clearly got some feelings for another that go beyond a normal friendship.

This manga, so far, qualifies for a shoujo-ai tag, but not a romance one. Maybe in a few chapters we'll see romance start to form.

Obvious? Not really, all I see is the usual schoolgirl friendship. Although Tsukushi's face in chapter 10 is kinda weird, but it could mean anything.

A nice shoujo-ai manga with a good pace.

Okay, I'm not sure about that shoujo-ai tag yet, but this is WAY too cute...

The shoujo-ai is as obvious as Hotaru's crush on Komari in Non Non Biyori! You don't even need a Mugi-filter to see it! Just because they aren't necking with her doesn't mean that they aren't enamored to her! And as seen in chapter 10, Tsukushi may have light romantic feelings for Nazuna.

Shoujo-ai is 'lighter romance' between girls. They don't neccessarily have to kiss or anything, just so long as you can tell that a girl is clearly got some feelings for another that go beyond a normal friendship.

This manga, so far, qualifies for a shoujo-ai tag, but not a romance one. Maybe in a few chapters we'll see romance start to form.

Too cute a manga but 1 page style kind of disappoints.

Could somebody link the webcomic?

Okay, I'm not sure about that shoujo-ai tag yet, but this is WAY too cute...

What each chapter is only a page? I need moar!!

Warning:  Completely Concerned with Cute.

On the topic of cute today I watched this really funny cute animation on youtube about pokemon. In the video they showed a family of 1 day old bulbasaurs learning to walk. Next a 1 week old family of squirtles walking and trying to hop. You would think next you see 1 month old family of charmanders running and jumping, but no you see a house on fire xD 

Tsukushi duty xD

I feel like there could easily be a doujinshi with this as the theme.

Rubbing your face into the back of a loli? I want to do that too!!

Warning:  Completely Concerned with Cute.

Tsukushi duty xD

Wait.. that's it?

I want more.

I DEMAND MORE.

It's here!? sound the alarm!!!

order three crates of insulin! on the double!

*drools*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics