Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 105votes)

Soushi Souai

Alt Names: alt そうしそうあいalt Love with each otheralt Mutual Love
Author: Liberum
Artist: Liberum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute, inevitable, warm love story between a blond delinquent boy and a black-haired serious girl.
Go to Soushi Souai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

I've always liked really simple things that somehow work.

--Make an odd couple

--Do basic, almost 4-koma-ish, slice of life about them

-->Cuteness!

Only at manga you find a girl that is not biased to stereotypes...

I thought this would be about aliens from the titles of the first two chapters. Still cute.

It's a romance manga that progresses within the first few chapters, they ARE aliens.

This is cute.

I mean, the very first page of this creation features the girl sitting in-between the guy's thighs, also known as Second Lewdest Thing next to holding hands, so what else can this be but a sharp injection of sweet youth romance

the heads sure do look small on those pages, though

I rate this cuteness

Sn8n7mn.png

these chapters are too short, I neeeeed moooooore

Agreed, cute af!
I thought this would be about aliens from the titles of the first two chapters. Still cute.

I like this a lot so far 

I like how Amp is thinking.

Agreed, cute af!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics