Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 105votes)

Soushi Souai

Alt Names: alt そうしそうあいalt Love with each otheralt Mutual Love
Author: Liberum
Artist: Liberum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute, inevitable, warm love story between a blond delinquent boy and a black-haired serious girl.
Go to Soushi Souai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

OOOOOh! That human cushion situation was so so adorable. And her classmates' expressions! Hahaha. Did they finally figure out the formula is Megumi > Delinquents?

Forget the princess carry fantasy, having a bunch of cute guys dive and dog pile to cushion my fall, now that's the dream!!!

This series has taught me that if you take out theunnecessary drama and misunderstandings, you can get a relationship started in less than 20 pages.

This series is great!

It's exactly what I needed to soothe my poor drama shoujo manga ridiculousness weary soul xD

this is so pure and heartwarming

i feel so refreshed every time a chapter is updated

This series has taught me that if you take out theunnecessary drama and misunderstandings, you can get a relationship started in less than 20 pages.

This series is great!

probably the first nonsexual melon since the fruit

Megumi is secretly the queen that lords over the delinquents.

"We will jump over the cliff if she asked for us to."

- The three delinquents.

Banchou Megumin.

Megumi is secretly the queen that lords over the delinquents.

It's a reverse harem, man.

It's not. It won't be.

That's the problem

Yay, another jewel I could find in the middle of a sea of junk lol.

Thanks for the scan work.

I really liked this one.

lolololol the face in chapter 4 page 7. They waded straight out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

Too many sausages. C'mon...

Holy shit, way to knock a man out cold with just words, woman.

Too many sausages. C'mon...

jesus christ, this is cute.

Yep its pretty hard to go wrong with chocolate. Girls and chocolate are like peanut butter and jam, salt and pepper, shoujo and dokidoki, they're just meant to be together. If you are one of those girls who doesn't like chocolate...well you might want to check yourself into the nearest hospital because there is clearly something wrong with your brain and/or taste buds. :P

A more apt title may be "Whatever Megumi wants, Megumi gets" <3
More like reverse harem

Well this is really cute!

HNGGG

4V6euol.jpg

Too cute.

Followed & Thanks for translating!

Hory shitto what a Best Girl.

I rate this manga strait 5/7

love this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series