Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 223votes)

In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Alt Names: alt ē•°äø–ē•Œć§ć€Žé»’恮ē™’ć—ę‰‹ć€ć£ć¦å‘¼ć°ć‚Œć¦ć„ć¾ć™alt Isekai de "Kuro no Iyashi Te" tte Yobarete Imasu
Author: Fujima Miya
Artist: Murakami Yuichi
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From MangaHelpers:

One day, 22-year-old Kanzaki Misuzu is mysteriously dragged into another world. Based on the status screen she can access, it seems she's entered some kind of RPG as a magic user! Luckily for her, she can use the gaming skills she acquired as an otaku to make her way in this new world.
But before she knows it, people start calling her "the Black Healer"!!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/393000081/
Go to In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Poll: what should Misuzu's name in another world sound like? New Window Lainrad
  • 8 Replies
Topic where can i find the LN New Window texasrenger
  • 3 Replies

268 Comments

why are almost all isekai game like more than anything else ?? i would like to read a novel without lvls or automatically  learning skill , they disguise virtual reality novels like  traveling into another planet u.u

popular works = grab formula -> rehash

Check out ncode. There's way too many similar stories. You gotta dig to find gems.

I know all along that MartinĀ“s WoW are not real but only a fantasy dream,lol.

Only for that reference I will follow this.

im interested in stories like this... so, insta-follow...

Why the heck can't anyone just make a straight "another world" story anymore, without the other world working like a video game for no reason? Even the shoujo mangas are turning this way.

Sigh.

huh o.O what is SHE doing here???

rape scene is comiiiing XD

Might as well add a genre for this kind of setting.

I totally agree.

An LN?

The first thing I thought of when I saw this at the front page was fried chicken.

Sorry, that was racist.

I got u fam.

In Another World, I'm Called : The Black Healer of Black Magic

Spoiler

Might as well add a genre for this kind of setting.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this at the front page was fried chicken.

Sorry, that was racist.

why are almost all isekai game like more than anything else ?? i would like to read a novel without lvls or automatically  learning skill , they disguise virtual reality novels like  traveling into another planet u.u

Because of the success of TateYuu mostly if I have to guess.

If you want something that is not "Game-like" try Mushoku Tensei and / or Mondaijitachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo. There is also The reincarnated one does not want to cheat and E? Heibon desu yo

Fuck it, at least it's not a genderbent guy this time.

Magical menus popping out everywhere. Again...

Mukazanim: Mushoku Tensei.

finally someone did it

Abandoned Kitten Scans has the first chapter in their website.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics