Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 28votes)

Biohazard: Heavenly Island

Alt Names: alt バイオハザード ~ヘヴンリーアイランド~alt Resident Evil: Heavenly Island
Author: Capcom
Artist: Serizawa Naoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers around the film crew for Idol Survival, the internationally popular television program where swimsuited idols compete in games. The crew arrives on the same isolated South American island that TerraSave member Claire Redfield is visiting on an investigation.

The manga has some minor ties to the video games Resident Evil: Revelations 2, Umbrella Corps and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

Same Series:
> Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles - Houkai e no Jokyoku (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/biohazard-umbrella-chronicles-houkai-e-no-jokyoku-r5616)

> Biohazard: Marhawa Desire (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/biohazard-marhawa-desire-r7894)
Go to Biohazard: Heavenly Island Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 19 has been uploaded with wrong language New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

90 Comments

He tells her to shush after they'd already been yelling at each other for several minutes...

"The Dark Figure's Harpoon" B L A C K E D!
I have to admit i do look forward to updates
(updates are pretty frequent too)

Well, this is pretty generic. Modestly fun read. Read one Resident Evil plot, read them all.

Too bad, I like Kylie's design since I saw it in chapter 1. unfortunately or fortuantely she's the one of many more future deaths.

Hubby does not look handsome at all.

Hubby looks like Machamp

Hubby does not look handsome at all.
Morgan Freeman is in this manga xD

Resident Evil..... chap 2...

Looks like that boss guy knows about the "bad guy(s)".
Zombies and hot girls, some with knives and guns. Count me in.

not as good as the original games, hopefully it will not be as long and exaggerated as the franchise. i think it has potential (especially the guy in the beginning)

"Seaman" "Brown" These names are hilarious. Now, if only they could be taught to bring more ammo.
    • Nyu likes this

Resident Evil....

Manga......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics