Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 105votes)

RWBY

Alt Names: alt Rubyalt RWBY
Author: Monty Oum & Rooster Teeth Productions
Artist: Miwa Shirow
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The future-fantasy world of Remnant is filled with ravenous monsters, treacherous terrain, and more villains than you can shake a sniper-scythe at. Fortunately, Beacon Academy is training Huntsmen and Huntresses to battle the evils of the world, and Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are ready for their first day of class.
Go to RWBY Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RWBY anime has good plot and character development, not about the fight scenes New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies
Topic Viz set to publish English release New Window Jing2487
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion thread New Window themantarays
  • 2 Replies

117 Comments

Waifu Weiss.

i have a feeling that i know very well what you are talking about, but i would like you to elaborate a bit on this if at all convenient.

Okay, you know when you were just a kid or whatever and you just found out about anime? And then you got an idea in your head that maybe you could come up with an idea for an anime? You started creating your own world and characters and stuff during your free time in hopes that it might actually be worth something, but then as you slowly matured you realized your ideas were just weeaboo shit.

RWBY is what happens when you don't realize your ideas were weeaboo shit and it actually gets produced. Best way to explain it pretty much. Not really ragging on Ol' Monty Oum since I liked him, but you gotta admit the plot of RWBY is pretty much your average fanfiction.

YES!!!!! I am so happy.... Monty.... we all miss you  :(

What drew me to RWBY was the intense fight scenes. I am curious how this will crossover. Whatever happens, thanks for the translation!

JOHN????.........WUT?

Psylocke Scans: "I haven’t even seen this show".

That's why.

They fixed it though.

Monty would be proud! The art is amazing!

You sure? IIRC RWBY starts before Ruby even enters the school, and doesn't know any of the cast other than Yang.

If this is a prequel it doesn't make a whole lot of sense they all know each other already.

That's right, but I meant " a focus on the events before the series". If they are starting with all four girls, then that must mean that it will be done with flashbacks.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-19/rwby-manga-by-dogs-shirow-miwa-teased-with-prequel-story-visual/.94386

JOHN????.........WUT?

It's supposed to be a prequel, a focus on the story before the series timeline, and closer to the trailers perhaps.

You sure? IIRC RWBY starts before Ruby even enters the school, and doesn't know any of the cast other than Yang.

If this is a prequel it doesn't make a whole lot of sense they all know each other already.

Holy shit it's alive

I knew I recognized the art style! Same artist that does Dogs / Bullets & Carnage. Nice. Oh, and RWBY getting an official manga, pretty damn cool. Although, shouldn't it be Jaune and not John at the end there?

Hm an official RWBY magna? Interesting. The artstyle is pretty good. I wonder if they'll just rehash the series or go do their own thing.

It's supposed to be a prequel, a focus on the story before the series timeline, and closer to the trailers perhaps.

Hm an official RWBY magna? Interesting. The artstyle is pretty good. I wonder if they'll just rehash the series or go do their own thing.

I respect all that Monty Oum has done and the stuff he created, but it should be evident to all that RWBY is probably the most weeaboo thing to have been produced in the past decade.

Isn't that kind of the point of the series?

I respect all that Monty Oum has done and the stuff he created, but it should be evident to all that RWBY is probably the most weeaboo thing to have been produced in the past decade.

i have a feeling that i know very well what you are talking about, but i would like you to elaborate a bit on this if at all convenient.

R.I.P Monty.

I liked the anime so I'll try this as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics