Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 27votes)

Kao ni Dasenai Yoshizawa-kun

Alt Names: alt 顔に出せない吉沢くんalt 无法表露感情的吉泽同学
Author: 310 (Sato)
Artist: 310 (Sato)
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High-schooler Yoshizawa is always being misunderstood because of his expressionless face, when in reality he is very emotional on the inside. But the delinquent from his class Souma can see the various expressions on Yoshizawa's face??? Could this be Yoshizawa's chance of finally getting along with his classmates and maybe even making friends?!
Go to Kao ni Dasenai Yoshizawa-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

26 Comments

btw the first chapter is heavily based on an old folktale called something like the red and blue oni (or demons).

yep, saw it a mile away, especially since it's the starting point  of Ore monogatari and is one of the points used in the arc being animated of Re:Zero ... and it both versions yoshizawa beat them all with what he did xD!!!

Considering it's not BL, the probability of a canon gay end is pretty much next to none. I do see how people can ship those two though. Souma IS acting like he's crushing hard on Yoshizawa.

Not really. He's acting like someone who has no friends, who has finally made a single friend. Seen it happen before several times, and even when it doesn't develop into creepiness, people like that tend to get… obsessive. And jealous if the friend spends time with other friends. (Which can cause them to lose the one friend, say hello mister Clinical Depression!) Keep in mind: Souma hasn't been shown with any other friends, not even hanging around with other delinquents, and everyone is afraid of him even though he seems to actually be a pretty decent person (as far as we can see). Put that together with the fact that this series is playing "contradiction between appearance and emotions" as the primary joke, and of course he's going to be soppy and over-emotional.

I will continue my life in the shadow realm XD.

Kinda reminded me of Yu-Gi-Oh.

At the rate this is going, Yoshizawa won't need to learn to emote. He can just make friends that can do it for him

btw the first chapter is heavily based on an old folktale called something like the red and blue oni (or demons).

No description?

Edit: Alright its there now. 

I put something together. It's easy to write a simple description for this series if you read just one chapter. LOL

souma seems to be a fag, *unfollowed*

No description?

Edit: Alright its there now. 

Considering it's not BL, the probability of a canon gay end is pretty much next to none. I do see how people can ship those two though. Souma IS acting like he's crushing hard on Yoshizawa.

ofc, it's not going to end as BL in canon, but i still don't want to imply more or less than the original. barakamon is also published in gangan and there was that scene where the fujoshi girl thought hiroshi and handa were hugging, so it's not like gangan is super conservative about this stuff. who knows how far 310-sensei will choose to take it? 

it was reuploaded to several other websites and it's always entertaining reading the comments. half the people are hoping it's going to be shounen ai, the other half are praying it isn't. tbh, i think you can read it either way. i've been extra careful with everything souma says to make sure that i don't imply more or less about his feelings towards yoshizawa that the original japanese does.

If you really have an ability to read Yoshizawa's face, of course you want to him happy, he's nice, sincere and very caring, the best candidate to be best friend mmm...

I don't see how people can say this is going to go yaoi. These two guys are clearly people who have had trouble with making friends because of their respective issues with expressing themselves (Yoshi with his face, and Souma with his tsundere-ness) and have finally found someone that they can get along with and understand. At the most, it's going to be a bromance like Ore Monogatari. Besides, Ide is so perfect for Yoshi, there's just no other option.

Well I now have about the same amount of facial control as Yoshizawa. I can't stop smiling... kinda creepily. They are just too cute!

Thanks for the new chapter!

it was reuploaded to several other websites and it's always entertaining reading the comments. half the people are hoping it's going to be shounen ai, the other half are praying it isn't. tbh, i think you can read it either way. i've been extra careful with everything souma says to make sure that i don't imply more or less about his feelings towards yoshizawa that the original japanese does. 

It's always enjoyable to be exceptional. :)

I don't belong to either half--I'm fine either way, although it really doesn't look like it to me.  This seems much more like classic Ore Monogatari - style bromance.  But it's not like I'll be hugely put out if I'm wrong.

yoshizawa x souma ship seems to be bigger though..

yoshizawa x souma ship seems to be bigger though..

husband wife comedy duo lol

Good work shotgunlagoon! Thanks

Praise shotgunlagoon, this manga is very cute mmm...~!

Hm? Wasn't this chapter just a taaaaad bit too cute? 

But it makes me wonder, does Souma's expression reading skills only apply to Yoshizawa... 

By the way, the speech bubble on the bottom left of page 5 is empty

nooooo i can't believe i missed that bubble, i need to improve my quality checking...

Hm? Wasn't this chapter just a taaaaad bit too cute? 

But it makes me wonder, do Souma's expression reading skills only apply to Yoshizawa... 

By the way, the speech bubble on the bottom left of page 5 is empty

love it! thanks shotgunlagoon!

Hehe loved it. Please keep on updating.

Haha, this is so cute! I've seen this kind of setting before, but this one's execution was great!

Thanks for the translation~

im glad you like it so far! :)

Haha, this is so cute! I've seen this kind of setting before, but this one's execution was great!

Thanks for the translation~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics