Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 297votes)

Gleipnir

Alt Names: alt グレイプニルalt 被束縛的芬尼爾alt 被束缚的芬尼尔
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Kagaya isn't human. He has an unnatural sense of smell, and can transform into an incredibly powerful beast... of sorts. He does all he can to avoid standing out and being discovered, but no good deed goes unpunished, and his decision to use his power to save a girl spells the end for his quiet life.
Go to Gleipnir Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 15 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic TFW you wish 2 manga series were somehow connected New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

548 Comments

Remember kids, no good deed goes unpunished.

Girl, you almost died in a burning house.You aren't interesed in monsters, you're just not right in the head. Go home.

Dat monster form is awesome.

Im intersested in this manga, follow this 1 :)

Besides the distasteful panty shots it's quite alright and I also enjoyed author's other works so followed for now.

The fuck is with the low rating? What, MC's not bland enough or OP enough for you to self insert to? Or the lack of harem?

Now I remember what the beast reminds me of: It's like a bizarro version of the character from Trapeze (Kuchu Buranko) :)

Nice. Art reminds me of that one with the gender bended Mc and the alien.

That's probably because it's by he same artist. >_>

Cover makes it seem more like it should be called GLOPnir...

Also, for some reason they didn't translate some of the text on pages 2-4:

Not sure on some of the kanji on Pg2 atm but:

Page3:

"There was no moving forward, no matter how 'empty' the path beyond seemed to be. Neither for me, nor her."

Page4:

"How did they find themselves in this situation? The unavoidable conflict between them had begun."'

And the final page:

"The secret he never wanted discovered. There's no escape now. No turning back."

because it need to be redrawn. it is hard to translate. and i think the main reason is it doesn't appear in tank version. probably publisher or editor added those texts. i usually ignore them too.

Cover makes it seem more like it should be called GLOPnir...

Also, for some reason they didn't translate some of the text on pages 2-4:

Not sure on some of the kanji on Pg2 atm but:

Page3:

"There was no moving forward, no matter how 'empty' the path beyond seemed to be. Neither for me, nor her."

Page4:

"How did they find themselves in this situation? The unavoidable conflict between them had begun."'

And the final page:

"The secret he never wanted discovered. There's no escape now. No turning back."

Just admit it : the cover got you too

The cover page got me, followed mmm...

Yeah, I thought it would be like Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai just by looking at it.

YES! YES! and YES! I was really excited for this!!

Thank you Psylocke scans!

Nice. Art reminds me of that one with the gender bended Mc and the alien.

Undeniable evidence that only monsters play puzzles and dragons!

Takeda Sun!

followed.

Putting aside the cover *cough*, the first chapter itself is pretty interesting. We've shown a lot of MC's personality in just the first chapter which is a good thing.

I totally got the color scheme of her body on the cover confused and though she wasn't wearing a shirt or panties. -_- 

Just admit it : the cover got you too

Nice cover page O_O

So is a living fursuit going to be teaming up with a furry to defeat fursecutors?

Nice find, Psylocke!

That was interesting. So this is a new serialization? Excited to see what happens next month.

The cover page got me, followed mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics