Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 297votes)

Gleipnir

Alt Names: alt グレイプニルalt 被束縛的芬尼爾alt 被束缚的芬尼尔
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Kagaya isn't human. He has an unnatural sense of smell, and can transform into an incredibly powerful beast... of sorts. He does all he can to avoid standing out and being discovered, but no good deed goes unpunished, and his decision to use his power to save a girl spells the end for his quiet life.
Go to Gleipnir Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 15 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic TFW you wish 2 manga series were somehow connected New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

548 Comments

So I guess this is updated monthly? 

So we meet again MC without balls :(

Looking at the cover, are gonna 'combine' or something at some point?

Eagerly waiting for when she went 'inside' him if that's the case.

Yes, let me just bend over with my back to you on the other side of this railing.  I can't see anything going wrong.

lmao this is some sexually exploitative garbage.

protagonist chan would be a lot easier to sympathize with if he didn't immediately sexually assault the girl he rescued

uh he DIDNT sexually assualt her... he SMELLED her, thats it... and remember he has a MONSTER INSIDE HIM which probably makes controlling himself pretty damn difficult lol. I think that the fact that he DID stop himself, is the truly telling factor.

OK, all this talk about people inserting themselves into the MC is pretty risque . . . and gets weirder if you're looking at that cover.  I, for one, don't swing that way.

Meanwhile, I can't resist a little pedantic note:  "Gleipnir" is the name of the chain that was used to bind the Fenris wolf until the day of Ragnarok.  It was thin and flimsy-looking (and green).  I'm sure the mangaka is playing with that some way.

Yep exactly, and we can already see both Fenrir and Gleipnir here, maybe the new introduced character will proceed with another norse mythology naming mmm...

That form

Spoiler

Do you not know what "Humour" means?

I don't think you do.  Come out of the closet now.

lmao this is some sexually exploitative garbage.

protagonist chan would be a lot easier to sympathize with if he didn't immediately sexually assault the girl he rescued

The fuck is with the low rating? What, MC's not bland enough or OP enough for you to self insert to? Or the lack of harem?

It only lacks Harem right now, but soon... The MC will find that all the women want his cute mascot wiener. XD

Do you not know what "Self Insertion" means?

Do you not know what "Humour" means?

OK, all this talk about people inserting themselves into the MC is pretty risque . . . and gets weirder if you're looking at that cover.  I, for one, don't swing that way.

Do you not know what "Self Insertion" means?

Gettin' some heavy tragedy vibes 'ere.

Uergh.

Meanwhile, I can't resist a little pedantic note:  "Gleipnir" is the name of the chain that was used to bind the Fenris wolf until the day of Ragnarok.  It was thin and flimsy-looking (and green).  I'm sure the mangaka is playing with that some way.

I have no idea what you're trying to say

What I understood is they didn't comprehend the meaning of your statement.

Do you actually self-insert in all the MC of the manga you rated highly...

I'm pretty sure he's insinuating that people who give it a bad rating are doing so because they can't self-insert themselves into the character. I don't see anything in his comment that hints at his interests.

Really? Without being 100% sure you just do that?!

Has no one ever heard of innocent until prven guilty?

I have no idea what you're trying to say

This author always make a weird entertaining romcom story, looks like it's gonna be a fun ride

The fuck is with the low rating? What, MC's not bland enough or OP enough for you to self insert to? Or the lack of harem?

It's the most followed manga of last week, with only one day after release. Batoto's hive mind isn't completely hopeless yet. Good job.

Isn't he just the scary version of Pedobear?

not a spoiler if it is a question. I doubt there are any spoilers

Omg so many spoilers! We need a moderator!

Dude, use spoilers. Did you have to give up the plot? Man...

not a spoiler if it is a question. I doubt there are any spoilers

So is a living fursuit going to be teaming up with a furry to defeat fursecutors?

Dude, use spoilers. Did you have to give up the plot? Man...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics