Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 297votes)

Gleipnir

Alt Names: alt グレイプニルalt 被束縛的芬尼爾alt 被束缚的芬尼尔
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Kagaya isn't human. He has an unnatural sense of smell, and can transform into an incredibly powerful beast... of sorts. He does all he can to avoid standing out and being discovered, but no good deed goes unpunished, and his decision to use his power to save a girl spells the end for his quiet life.
Go to Gleipnir Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 15 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic TFW you wish 2 manga series were somehow connected New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

548 Comments

"Dumbass, we're going to combine!"

"THEY'RE GOING TO COMBINE!?"

Well, the first time it hurts quite a bit and you also bleed.

Please don't....  it makes me cringe mmm...

What exactly the guy feels when the girl literally go inside him?

I need to know this for my research.

Well, the first time it hurts quite a bit and you also bleed.

What exactly the guy feels when the girl literally go inside him?

I need to know this for my research.

Spoiler

My mister wolf, what a big [censor] you have there!

There's a sex joke here somewhere ... I just do not know how...

He can feel her inside him.

Might be cool.

Hope MC gets a cooler looking form.

Oh god, those guys. They're really rather questionable, so is the setting (it makes zero sense and exists solely for fetish fuel). 

"Questionable"?

I've had comments outright deleted from there for pointing out that slavery still exists in the real world. They're insane.

They become one with each other.

Spoiler

56040566.jpg

sure puts a new spin on letting someone get under your skin.

Go check out rape and slavery apologists in the Re:Monster comments.

Oh god, those guys. They're really rather questionable, so is the setting (it makes zero sense and exists solely for fetish fuel). 

UUaaaa, it's been a long time since i've been soooo dissapointed in mc, i really mean it. Probably kazuya from freezing isn't as dissapointing as this guy.

Spoiler

56040566.jpg

uhh yo stripping an unconscious girl and smelling her is 100% sexual assault y'all fucking terrify me

Maybe he was checking if she was safe? (Doused with gasoline, wounds, etc?) :P

She's just slipping into something a little more comfortable.

She came inside of him

It's reverse sex, except she doesn't need the dildo nor uses his anus. She just shoves her whole body inside him.

Spoiler

lmao this is some sexually exploitative garbage.

protagonist chan would be a lot easier to sympathize with if he didn't immediately sexually assault the girl he rescued

Judging by the author's other works, it's not quite going to be like that...

uhh yo stripping an unconscious girl and smelling her is 100% sexual assault y'all fucking terrify me

Go check out rape and slavery apologists in the Re:Monster comments.

Wow, what a bitch.

uh he DIDNT sexually assualt her... he SMELLED her, thats it... and remember he has a MONSTER INSIDE HIM which probably makes controlling himself pretty damn difficult lol. I think that the fact that he DID stop himself, is the truly telling factor.

The fanservice certainly shows skill, but he still has massive same-face problems, unfortunately. At least two chars look almost exactly like the MC from Sekai no Hatede, and the MC of this can also at times depending on the angle and distance look very similar as well.

So I guess this is updated monthly? 

Yeah, new chapters come out every month in Japan on the 6th. I'll do my best to keep translations at about the same pace, which should hopefully be pretty easy (Chapter 2 took literally two and a half hours between buying the magazine and releasing it, it's like the easiest series to translate ever aside from a few redraws).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics