Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 1438votes)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 미나모토군 이야기alt La Historia de Minamotoalt Minamoto-kun's Storyalt O Conto de Minamoto-kunalt 源君物語
Author: Inaba Minori
Artist: Inaba Minori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minamoto-kun has a face pretty enough to make people think he's a girl. Because of his face, he was bullied by the girls in middle school who were jealous of his face. He developed a fear of women due to the trauma and ended up attending a high school for boys. Just as he enters college and makes a promise to himself to overcome the trauma of his past, his father remarries and asks him to move out of the house. His father arranges him to live with his aunt (Minamoto-kun's father's younger sister) for the time being. She is an extremely beautiful woman who is also a non-tenured professor at his college. When he arrives at her apartment, she shows him her breasts and tells him that he will be her "guinea pig" in her reverse Hikaru Genji project.
Go to Minamoto-kun Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 660 Replies
Topic is kauroko-san has a feeling on terumi ? New Window asuaja
  • 7 Replies
Topic Reason for Minamoto-kun Monogatari short chapter New Window HavocParker
  • 7 Replies
Topic Juicy Tits New Window Otaku247
  • 16 Replies
Topic 14 different girls New Window Zeta42
  • 18 Replies
Topic I don't think Minamoto is the main character here... New Window Dhoozy
  • 14 Replies

9923 Comments

I wish this manga had more pages :(
everybody has their own rights to pick what they like :D
w4ffles are you for real? their practically the same translation, and in many cases in find pinoymangas translations to be BETTER.
No offense to Pinoymanga Scans, but Playground and Mango have much better translations.
liked it going to keep an eye on it
He made her heart race :D, feels like chapters are short XD
odd manga
I wouldn't bet against ya on the step mom being one Benji, though I won't spoil it for others by going into the reasoning. I'll just suggest picking up a copy of the Tales of Genji for anyone curious enough.
Prediction how many chapters this gonna be?
TWGOK's on a bad route now T_T I'm so impatient reading it these days >.<
Cheating for men isnt really the same as it is with women... We, as men, can easily love more than one woman. I have experienced this. But women, cant love more than one man.. It just doesnt fit into their heads. Anyway... It makes more sense this way (This is taken from a meme :D):

If there is a key that can open any lock, its a good key right?

Now, if there is a lock that can be opened by any key, its a bad lock right?

BAM. Think of that one for a bit.

Anyway, as long as he loves each and every one of them equally, and doesnt treat them like crap, I could care less.

Ever read The World Only God Knows.. Or something like that? Kinda the same thing >_>. I dont see people pining over it like I see people on this!
It isn't cheating. It's about becoming a man.
Looked up The Tale of Genji and im all up for some wincest but cheating/love affairs just doesn't sit right with me :/ probably gonna skip this one
@cloud_abvoe
they really need to join together and make the whole volume at once!
WTF how many groups are scanlating this
LOOK at chapt 1 lol 3 diff versions
her aunt is really obsessed with him becoming genji. bet his aunt is included in the 14 women. more like shes the most common person to be included. maybe shes trying to overcome her fear of men.
Wow another update within 24 hours, I don't mind the short pages if this one update everyday:)
I want his aunt don't care about other girls :D
@Waffle, indeed he looks like a boy to me ^^
well its just that everyone mistakes him for a girl and, i just don't see how thats possible.
Too bad the manga has only 9 pages.
like this...
hmm i also think they need to make the chapters longer.
if you make him look to girly then he'll just look to soft and immature. then the girls wont go for him cause he loves himself to much. look like a narcissus type of guy.
Maybe the Mangaka just doesn't want to make him look too girly? ^^
I don't get it, he doesn't look like a girl at all, and he isn't even a good looking guy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics