Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Totsukuni no Shoujo

Alt Names: alt とつくにの少女alt 外之国的少女alt L'Enfant et le Mauditalt The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, A Rúnalt Walk My Lovealt Yabancı Kız
Author: Nagabe
Artist: Nagabe
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "It is a story full of sadness. From now let's recite a slow and beautiful story from long ago."

Shiva, a young girl who loves to stroll about in the countryside, lives in a vacant village with her guardian, a wendigo-like gentleman. He forbids her from going outside so she won't be cursed, but Shiva's curiosity makes her yearn for the outside world. What is this curse about?
Go to Totsukuni no Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Totsukuni no Shoujo, Walk my love, released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

121 Comments

This is weird, though.  I agree with Teacher--

Spoiler

So... Now we have two possible scenarios that happens. Shiva spreads the curse around and everyone dies in flames and death by the church. OR. Teacher rings the bell to kick all the asses and everything burns to the ground in his rage. Either way alot of people are going to die...

It would appear that option number two is the winner. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Nice to find a heartwarming story every once and awhile :') 

Thank goodness I took so many years of French because the English translation being a month behind would kill me.

So... Now we have two possible scenarios that happens. Shiva spreads the curse around and everyone dies in flames and death by the church. OR. Teacher rings the bell to kick all the asses and everything burns to the ground in his rage. Either way alot of people are going to die...

OMG!! NOOO!!

Spoiler

"The End"

"You didn't fix anything."

Alright, that last bit was funny.

Thanks TSP. :D

Last page was absolutely hysterical.

Not all that comes from darkness is evil. Not all that comes from light is benevolent. It is up to you yourself to find the truth that hides with these ideals.

New chapter!! Thanks TSP.

Sorry, having a bit of issues with translations, but things should get back on track soon!

Hurrah!  Thanks TSP!  Interesting chapter . . . although I've started to really hate that gimmick where you cut away from the big reveal.  It just makes the decision to string the reader along so bloody obvious.

This goes on for 250 chapters, and we have 20th Century Boys.

Hurrah!  Thanks TSP!  Interesting chapter . . . although I've started to really hate that gimmick where you cut away from the big reveal.  It just makes the decision to string the reader along so bloody obvious.

My team : Penguin-Scantrad is currently translating the manga in french... We are currently at chapter 10 if you wanna do a translation from french to english :3

Hopefully we will catch up soon. We prefer to translate with as few language jumps as possible. Tends to ensure better accuracy. We... also don't really know French.

My team : Penguin-Scantrad is currently translating the manga in french... We are currently at chapter 10 if you wanna do a translation from french to english :3

Status update: Soon™

We want to pick this series up, but we don't have a translator for it. If you're interested in translating the series with us, please message us on batoto,

on IRC (#tsp on Irchighway),

or email us ([email protected]). 

Thanks!

Dang. I was a bit sad to realize this was getting dropped (just when it was getting interesting, too!). Looking forward to buying the English version when it comes out, though.

Thanks for bringing us this series!

I wonder if "Kuro" could be considered part of this little sub-genre we're defining.

I don't hope so. Think about it: when it started with those reborn/transfer to another world stuff, it was exciting, new and cool. Now every second manga is about it, desperately trying to be different often with ridiculous results (in stead of one 16 year old Japanese highschooler..... His/her whole class/school whatever is going to be transported! And only he/she is getting a bad skill... Or mabye not? Might it be the bestestest...est of all?!) But only if its written by a half way good author. If this genre you mentioned (I'm a huge fan by the way) is getting popular won't we again end up with second and third rate stories, designs and and fflat characters?

Spoiler

Man this shit is dark and i like it , nice change of pace . 

Oh no... this is getting dark D':

I don't hope so. Think about it: when it started with those reborn/transfer to another world stuff, it was exciting, new and cool. Now every second manga is about it, desperately trying to be different often with ridiculous results (in stead of one 16 year old Japanese highschooler..... His/her whole class/school whatever is going to be transported! And only he/she is getting a bad skill... Or mabye not? Might it be the bestestest...est of all?!) But only if its written by a half way good author. If this genre you mentioned (I'm a huge fan by the way) is getting popular won't we again end up with second and third rate stories, designs and and fflat characters?

So is the solution to Firefly every up-and-coming genre before it has a chance to get old? Old genres still get fantastic instantiations. The quality of a manga is a function of storytelling.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics