Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 15votes)

Getter Robo Devolution: Uchuu Saigo no 3-punkan

Alt Names: alt ゲッターロボ DEVOLUTION ~宇宙最後の3分間~alt Getter Robo Devolution: The Last 3 Minutes for Universealt Getter Robot Devolution: The Last 3 Minutes for Universe
Author: Shimoguchi Tomohiro & Shimizu Eiichi
Artist: Shimoguchi Tomohiro & Shimizu Eiichi
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A full remake, of sorts, of the original Getter Robo series.

Original:
> Getter Robo (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/getter-robo-r4842)
Go to Getter Robo Devolution: Uchuu Saigo no 3-punkan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Made by the same dudes behind Linebarrel and Ultraman? Nice.

Meh.

On one hand, it's doing the whole "doomed hometown, orphaned teenage hero, designated protagonist power" bits of shitty shounen. I mean, they straight up did the "you keep away from people to keep them safe and yet it failed" cliche.

On the other hand, it at least captures a bit of the gleefully psychotic violence that Getter Robo needs.

On the gripping hand, the mech design sucks. It looks like they're trying to make Getter Robo 40k with the size of the pauldrons that thing has.

Eh. It's at least got good colors going. If they manage to get away from the whole "It's all about RYYYYYOOOOOMA!" thing it might be worth following.

...Oh, you also appear to have appended another upload after the end of this one. Might want to fix that.

Aaaand... Michiru died on the very first chapter. lol

The hype is real

I'll be in fucking heaven if this comes out even half as good as the original work.

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetter oneeeeeeeeeeeee

My heart skipped a beat when I reached that 2 page color spread.

I thought it was gonna be some parody. But it turns out more.

Need moar.

So badass

Shit is gonna get real

SOOOOOON

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics