Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 38votes)

Mori no Takuma-san

Alt Names: alt 森のたくまさん
Author: Komura Ayumi
Artist: Komura Ayumi
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Karin Sakuma is a 16-year-old girl whose idealized standards for the perfect guy have left her without ever having a boyfriend. This importance on how something looks even extends to things she buys, often without practicality in mind.

One day, Karin's mom sets her up on a blind date with Takuma Morino, a guy who satisfies all of her requirements, but she later discovers that he is also overweight. Although Karin doesn't initially recognize him, she and Takuma had once played together as kids, during which time Takuma developed feelings for Karin and asked her to marry him, to which she nonchalantly agreed. Although he asks her to marry him again, she turns him down, but Karin later tells Takuma that she wants to spend more time with him to see what will come of it.
Go to Mori no Takuma-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

i think that cover doesn't do it justice somehow

I want to marry takuma.

So Friend A is named Chio-chan huh? And here I was sure it was something like Jiminy Cricket since she seems to be the one that always has to put sense into Karin.

I think chapter 9 officially became my fav chapter so far, especially that clerk in the panda suit, he totally owned it LOL.

Now the real question is when will Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear get a manga. 

What's this got to do with KKKB

Now the real question is when will Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear get a manga. 

And added saved 

I just started reading it. currently on the first chapter. on that part of that flash back. She will marry him when he gets bigger she says. That is the reason why he is fat. he took it literally is what I believe. 

I kinda want to meet the author's brother, he sounds pretty funny. Of all things to pick he chose the oatmeal cookie devotee's spiel of cookie love to put as the English paragraph LOL.

I find it kind of amusing though that they try to avoid using the word fat to describe Takuma because it might seem rude but shortly after say essentially that fat is the average American which seems kinda rude itself even if there is some truth to that (especially compared to Japan's standard).

Takuma is really an adorable teddy though I've got say. I understand the feelings of the boys in their class when he lost weight :P

Uh it's literally Usotsuki Lily but crossdressing is replaced with overweight. Even the heroine is almost exactly the same. She's going to tell him to gain the weight back because she can't handle his hotness while thin based on the preview. Exactly the same as Usotsuki Lily.

Wonderful, another work by Ayumi. I was originally pretty annoyed with Karin, but have warmed up to her a bit. Takuma is seriously adorable. 

It got serialized!!!! God is real!!!!

Spoiler

Of course, you say "I like you, but just as a friend", duh

She's too stupid to lie. That's one of my favorite parts about Komura Ayumi's works: her protags are blunt, a little obnoxious, idealistic, stupidly honest, and straightforward; which not only makes them believable teenage girls but also absolutely hilarious. She also makes the most ridiculous male protags who have the potential to be regular men of our heroines dreams but then she rips it away and leaves them the way they are, only giving us glimpses as fanservice.

This is cute, I like it.

More from Ayumi! I just love shoujo that goes against expectations.

Spoiler

Of course, you say "I like you, but just as a friend", duh

Hmm....chubby goys are okay too. Ah. It looks like my preference for cute and chubby people goes both ways. Awesome.
Aaaaawwwwwwwwww sooooo cuuuuteee

Those last two pages.... omg what!!??? But seriously Takuma is a cutie and I like that the heroine is sincere :)

Omigosh, that was adorabe. I fell in love with Takuma in first sight hehe. He's so sweet!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics